“Excellent meal”

Ranked #50 of 277 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Jake's Seafood is celebrating 25 years of quality freshness and family tradition in Rehoboth Beach! Enjoy our award-winning Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes and famous Seafood Bisque, or try one of our new menu items including Lobster Mac 'N Cheese, Fish Tacos, and Seared Scallops. We are family-friendly, serving lunch, dinner, and carry-out. We also offer a full selection of beer, wine, and cocktails. Our original location is one block off the beach in downtown Rehoboth, and our second location is on Route One (Coastal Highway) in Rehoboth.
Princeton Junction
“Excellent meal”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Our meal was very very good, as was the service. I had stuffed shrimp (stuffed with crab imperial) and my husband had stuffed flounder. The crab imperial was rich and creamy, just like you want it. Drinks were a decent size, and service was excellent. This was our favorite meal of our weekend getaway. Casual dress. Lots of locals there.

• Visited March 2013

“Great Seafood”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I have eaten at this restaurant a few times now. They have great crabcakes and awesome salmon. The food is absolutely delicious. The service is very good. They also have a great bar. Enjoy a beverage with your dinner!

Visited November 2012
Dover, Delaware
“Light Diner”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Attend poker functions here with my girl. Food was good. Service is adequate. Would recommend to friends.

Visited February 2013
Wyomissing, PA
“Food is average, management is horrific”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

My friends and I travel to RB at least a couple times per year and would often eat at Jake's one of our nights in town. Everything always went well until this past September. We had issues with our food and the timing of when various things came out. We tried to talk to one of the managers. I don't know her name, but she couldn't have cared less about our issues. We finally got her to listen to us, and then she asked us to leave! We weren't being unreasonable. We were getting irritated only because of her refusal to listen. This incident occurred on September 15, 2012. I gave the place an average rating because I am being honest about the food. It's good, not outstanding, but I do like it. I would have given it a higher rating if it weren't for this particular incident. Won't be returning here in 2013 unfortunately.

Visited September 2012
“Best seafood bisque!”
Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

We always go this restaurant every year for the bisque. Delicious with the bread and sufficient for a whole meal.