“Bleh”

Victoria's Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 283 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Victoria's offers oceanfront dining in an elegantly relaxed atmosphere overlooking the ocean, beach and boardwalk. Open 7 days, year 'round. Plaza Pub for drinks and light fare.
Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

Food is overpriced and nothing special at best. Disappointing evening. Nothing awful, but prices are high for no payoff. Better off getting a drink there for the view and having dinner at one of the many great restaurants in town.

1  Thank DETOHO

Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

I got the duck, my wife and in-laws the filet. One of the best ducks I've had. Cooked well and seasoned great. There were no complaints about the filets, which must have been good because their plates were cleaned. Our server Jennifer was terrific. There was a gentleman playing the piano as we ate, nice touch.
I don't know how "Virginia" can say, "the service was good and the food was good", and rate them terrible. Because they don't have a buffet and they thought it to be costly. Here's a hint, if it's not advertised as a buffet, it's probably not a buffet.

2  Thank localeater64
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Yes the food in this restaurant is a bit pricey, but so worth it. We both loved our meals--the crab cakes I had were chock full of clean lump crab with no filler that I could taste, accompanied by a light mix of perfectly cooked vegetables on top of an extraordinary corn mixture. Normally I can only eat one crab cake but these were so good I almost finished both of them before my husband finished off one of them. He loved his filet and lobster with asparagus. He wasn't too thrilled by the twice baked potato with brie so I happily finished that for him--I loved it. We finished with wonderful cupcakes from The Point bakery. We sat by the window with a gorgeous evening ocean view. The service was unobtrusive but attentive and prompt. Perfectly lovely.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Met old friends at Victoria's Restaurant and we had a lovely lunch. We were met at the door by a very loud talking bird - who was colorful but noisy. Our lunch table had a wonderful view of the ocean. One diner recommended the crab melt which four of our group decided to have. One diner had the crab soup and crab devilled eggs. I had the tuna and chicken salad platter. The crab melt was in a roll and topped with bacon and cheese. They all loved it. (everything is better with bacon, right?) The soup and eggs were delicious and my tuna and chicken salads were very good. Walnuts and grapes in the chicken salad were an added treat. All was served on a bed of greens with shredded carrots and sliced grape tomatoes. I did not think it was too expensive. The crab melts were worth the $16.00 price tag and the salad platter was $12.00. The server seemed a little harried, but was good. I would go back and enjoy the food and the view and the wonderful Victorian atmosphere.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

If you are in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware you should treat yourself one night to an evening at Victoria's. Especially if you like Victorian decor and excellent food as well as ocean views. I was there this past weekend and had a great (but expensive) dinner. The filet mignon was so tender and tasty, and as a side I enjoyed a new treat...a twice baked potato stuffed with crab and brie. It was excellent! Most tables have a view of the ocean, and you will be surrounded by beautiful antiques and victorian decor. It is quite expensive, but worth it for a treat to yourself solo or with friends. After stuffing yourself with great cuisine, you can step out the door and go for a walk on the boardwalk.