“A local fine fromagerie!”
Review of Morgan and Gower Cheesemongers - CLOSED

Morgan and Gower Cheesemongers
More attraction details
Owner description: Our mission is simple, our foods fancy: "We Make You Look Good!" A European styled purveyor of artisanal and farmstead cheeses cut to order for you by a team of proefessionally trained cheesemongers. With over 200 varieties of cheese in inventory, we have a heavy focus on New World North American artisanal cheeses, plus all the Old World European classics. Also carrying charcuterie, specialty foods, grilled cheese sandwiches, prepared foods, and pastries to go. Enjoy our in-store, "Ham Bar" featuring Jamon Iberico Bellota, Proscuitto de Parma, and Jambon de Bay carved off the bone. Order one of catered party platters, or reserve one of our cheesemongers for a private party/class. Sign up for one of our group cheese classes, or "Explorateur" our artisan cheese of the month club. Shop in our web store for an expanded line of specialty foods, and organic produce for free local delivery via our REALdirect!, or out of state shipping.
Milford, Delaware
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A local fine fromagerie!”
Reviewed December 24, 2012

Morgan & Gower is a delightful addition to the goodness that is found on Baltimore Ave. The lighting & decor tastefully compliment the star of the show - which is the cheese. I was a little overwhelmed by the cases full of beautiful cheese of all variety - what a selection! The staff went out of their way to help me find what I was looking for, even going though their large cheese inventory book to help me narrow my search. The staff were both cheerful, informative, and helpful. From the "Stinky Dinks" sections of the cases, I purchased Red Hawk from Cowgirl Creamery in CA. The sample given me was perfectly stinky and so creamy. I am eager to share it with my family over Christmas Eve dinner. Shop this fine little fromagerie!

Visited December 2012
5 Thank Jenn R

rehoboth beach, de
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Morgan & Gower Cheesemongers”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

A brand new store to Rehoboth Beach, M&G carries over 100+ cheeses. They try to source as many cheeses as possible from local farms in a 200 mile radius of Rehoboth Beach. The decor is black and white and very elegant. From the chandeliers to the sharp chef coats worn by the staff, this store will be a hit for cheese platters and their specialty grilled cheeses which will start in January. A great stop for great cheeses and gifts.

Visited November 2012