“Could Not Get Waited On!”

Pasqualini's Bakery
Millsboro, Delaware
“Could Not Get Waited On!”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

I stopped into this bakery a couple of weeks ago and went inside to get my usual Danish. Once inside. I waited for someone to come out from the back to help me. I did call into the back where I could hear someone working but no one came out to help me. If the owner of this bakery is wondering why their sales are down you may want to check on your help? Sorry about the bad review because I really enjoyed going to your bakery but I will now go to another place I know I can get waited on. I gave a poor rating only for service and not for the quality of your food.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank GBG2005

Bethesda, Maryland
“THE BEST BAKERY!! Cakes are phenomenol!”
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

This has got to be one if the best bakeries on the East Coast! After enjoying several delicious birthday cakes with great decorations (beach cake, anyone?), I convinced my brother-in-law & his wife to order their wedding cake here. Then we drove it back to DC! Totally worth it!!

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank AnnParris
PA
“Plenty of off street parking. Special requests filled easily. Hours vary during off season so call to see when open”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

An out of the way spot in Rehoboth that is worth looking for. There is plenty of parking available in their parking lot, Open various hours during off season so call (302) 227-2111 to find out when open. Usually open on weekends. Eclectic section. There always seems to be some coffee brewing. We have homemade granola, which I usually buy several bags of for gifts. Everyone loves it. They have old fashioned Russian black bread, which everyone in my family likes and then there is the white bread that is bright multicolored, which my niece and nephew always have fun making PB & J sandwiches. They have pies and cakes and will easily make anything you request. They have scones, elephant ears, cookies and many unique creations that I can't describe here. Occasionally they have sugar-free offerings. I always go in to see what they have when I am there and then buy the granola, black bread and whatever else I see that looks interesting. Worth stopping for !!!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank BB411
Dewey Beach, Delaware
“hidden on a side street of rehoboth beach”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

you MUST find this wonderful bakery while you are in town because you are going to enjoy EVERYTHING they bake. seasonal pies, italian cookies, scrumptious scones, breads (my kids favorite is the tie dyed), cakes (order ahead for birthdays and other events), donuts. whether it is for a party or a party of one, pasqualini's bakery serves a party in your mouth. this biggest problem i have when i go is deciding what to buy because it all looks so delicious!

Visited September 2012