“Not again”
Review of Holly Haven

Holly Haven
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Holly Haven
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Decent looking place but very small and loud if you're on the first floor. There was a lot of noise from the main house in the morning and in the day time, and foot steps and tap dancing (I guess!) coming from the room above me early in the morning. The shower is outside, and at the time I was there, it didn't have a roof. So if you're okay with posing in the nude for 2nd floor guests while getting ready for the day, this is the place to be. For me, it was not. I also felt some hostility from the owner, who seemed overly focused on my life style, which had apsolutely nothing to do with her. Based on my experience, I won't stay there again. Too many other places to spend my extremely hard earned cash where it's as appreciated the same as I feel I should be as a customer, and where biases don't glare.

Room Tip: Free entertainment on 2nd floor
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed October 30, 2012

My family has stayed at Holly Haven every year since we first met Bill and Haide 12 years ago. We would not consider staying anywhere else. We rent the apartment, 2 large bedrooms a loft kitchen and 2 bathrooms. The parking is ample. The main house has a wonderful porch for watching the day go by.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family