“Not enough cheese that you pay extra for”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Pete's Steak Shop

Pete's Steak Shop
Ranked #79 of 271 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Milton, Delaware, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not enough cheese that you pay extra for”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

I ordered a cheese steak with provolone cheese (which you pay $1.00 extra for). There was hardly any cheese on it. When I called the manager said they melt it in with the meat. You could've fooled me. Provolone is stringy when it melts. There was no provolone on it. It was also sharp provolone, so you should have at the least been able to taste it. NOT!!! Will never go there again. I'm not going to pay for something that I am not getting. DUH!!!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Dee C

“Very nice gesture from staff and great food too”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

My boyfriend and I stopped at Pete's Steak Shop on our way to Ocean City, MD. I had a cold and I suppose I coughed when we ordered our food. Next thing I know a cup if chicken soup was brought to our table. The waiter said it was for me. When I told him I hadn't ordered it he once again said it was for me. What a thoughtful gesture for two tourists that may never make their way back there. The soup was definitely home made and very tasty and I do believe it helped my cold. The cheesesteak that we shared was also very good. If you are ever in the area I recommend you stopping by. Thanks Pete's Steakhouse for starting our vacation off on a positive note!

• Visited October 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Great Cheesesteaks!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

Ingredients are key. These guys shave rib-eye steak, use sharp provolone (ok, you can have provolone cheddar or cheese wiz if that makes you happy) and the bread...Touch of Italy bakes it for them - superb.

Visited September 2013
NJ
“Gem of a pizza, hoagie, salad, and dessert purveyor East of Route 1!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

We've enjoyed high quality food both in house and for take out! Sandwiches are freshly made and delicious from the first bite. The staff are happy to have one's business and will happily make substitutions or fine tune your order to bring a smile to your face. Pizza as appetizing to eat as it appears on their menu. I agree with IslandGirlTraveler's review that it could be easy to miss, as it is in a small strip shopping mall, tucked away in a corner. We've been coming to RB for 25 years, and Pete's place is a welcome addition to the restaurants we already enjoy while on vacation. Give it a try; they also offer coupons from time to time which can work well for a family/group on vakay. Mangia...

• Visited July 2013
“AMAZING!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Pizza is the best I've ever had and the rice pudding is phenomenal. I will definatly be back to Pete's steak shop!

• Visited August 2013