“Nasty!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Lewes, Delaware
“Nasty!”
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

This is a very sad story of a long time restaurant that is now the worst place at the beach. The food is gross the staff is rude and I saw wait staff eating off plates before they take it to the table. Do not eat here!! Someone should call the health department.

• Visited April 2013

caln township, pa
“Fair to midland”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

On being seated we were informed that the restaurant will be changing it's name and theme. That never bodes well when preparing to look at a menu. The food was good but not spectacular. Portions were rather small for the price. My crab cake diner consisted of two approx. 2 oz. cakes with a small baked potato. My wife's "tilapia" was really catfish. I am not sure if it was a cooks error but my wife is not a fan of catfish. My wife was in the mood for a craft beer that was light and not so heavy, the bartender suggested "Miller lite" as the lightest. That in itself seemed to culminate an underwhelming meal.
One positive, our service was very good.

• Visited April 2013
York, Pennsylvania
“Eh...”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I ate here back in November with my boyfriend and some friends of ours. The atmosphere is ok. It's a typical steak house, nothing too special. Our server didn't seem to know exactly what he was doing at first, but I thought maybe he was new? He seemed pretty nervous. Throughout the night, we only saw him maybe once, except to take our orders and to drop off the check and bring back our cards. The service could be alot better.

We all ordered, and it did take a while to get it. I think we overpaid for what we got. I ordered one of the specials, a pork shank, I think it was. Half of it was delicious. I say half because the first half was very, very good. The second half, however, had a funny taste to it and I could not finish. I'm not sure if it was spoiled or what happened to it, but it was disgusting. The mashed potatoes I got were very good, though. Everyone else said their food was "Okay."

With the poor service, possibly rotten food, and high prices, I will not go back for dinner. It's more of a casual drinks place than a restaurant, even though that's what it markets itself as. Don't waste your time or money.

• Visited November 2012
Lewes, Delaware, United States
“BEWARE!!!!!!”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

My wife and I are on a low calorie diet and last Saturday we decided to splurge and have dinner out, we really wanted a steak and decided to try Old Bay. It used to the Roadhouse, we ordered food and really liked the bread. This is where the night went wrong, you can see the kitchen from the dinning room and the guys getting the food out to the diners, I clearly saw eating off of the plates, when I saw one eat broccoli I was done, I spoke to the mgr, and he tried to tell me that they were just putting on garnishes, I told him to look at the gentleman and you could clearly see him chewing. We ended up going to Bethany Blues for dinner.

• Visited March 2013
Lewes, Delaware
“needs consistancy”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Few times in there it was really good, few time just ok. Little over priced and the decor on the outside isn't appealing

Visited December 2012