“Good food, good price, very convenient”
Review of Modern Mixture

Modern Mixture
Reserve with OpenTable
Modern Mixture is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 273 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Globally Inspired Mexican Cuisine
Laurel, Maryland
“Good food, good price, very convenient”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

A group of about 10 of us ate here this past weekend after spending the day on the beach. It was just a short walk from the beach, and not overly crowded, so it worked perfectly to end our day there.

Being vegetarian there were a few options for me on the menu. I had them switch guacamole for the zucchini in my burrito which made it even better. Very healthy meal, and with the salsa bar in the back the food was actually very good. The burrito came with chips that you could use with the salsa as well. At less then $9 I thought the meal was very reasonably priced, especially that close to the beach.

The place isn't fancy, but did the trick. Service was quick and friendly.

For a healthy meal that isn't too expensive and is close to the beach, I'd recommend this place.

• Visited July 2014

Nottingham, Maryland
“Great food”
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

The food was tasty and filling. The price was a bit on the higher side, but was worth it. Our kids enjoyed the food ad much as we did, especially the chopped salad.

Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“A hidden gem”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

This is authentic and delicious! I appreciated the owner adjusting several items on the menu for our dietary needs.

• Visited May 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good food, decent price”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Came back on a return trip to Rehoboth. The food was good, but I would stick with the sandwiches. I ordered a meal at dinner and it just wasn't that exciting. The sandwiches are all great though! We went back for lunch one day on our trip...service is quick, food is decent, prices are good.

Upstate NY
“Still as good as I remember it...”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

This was our first stop on our return to Rehoboth beach and the food is still as tasty as I can remember it from last year. Staff is always pleasant and helpful. Food was piping hot and tasted very good. In fact, we just ordered lunch to go! Keep up the good work, Modern Mixture!

• Visited July 2014