“Great Quality, Tremendous Value”
Review of Modern Mixture

Modern Mixture
Reserve with OpenTable
Modern Mixture is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 283 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Globally Inspired Mexican Cuisine
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Don't overpay for underwhelming food! This is the best value anywhere near the boardwalk! The food is fresh and flavorful. The scene is relaxed and fun. It's the beach!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We ate here twice, two evenings in a row. The food was fresh and hot. The restaurant itself is rather small and the decor is decidedly not upscale, but that doesn't matter. This isn't that sort of place. The burritos were stuffed with tasty meat and fresh vegetables. The fish and shrimp tacos were piping hot and delicious. The margaritas weren't bad either. And because of the small size of the place, the food was prepared and served promptly. And all for a very reasonable price. The staff was also very friendly. I'd highly recommend giving this place a try when visiting Rehoboth Beach.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I picked this solely based on the reviews I read here. We went in late for lunch so the place was not crowded, the staff was friendly. The Tamals we ordered were fresh and well made, though a little bland. But I was very disappointed with the falafel sandwich. It was weirdly sweet. My hubby was pleased with the fish tacos he ordered and the chips and dip it came with were excellent. It was good they had a choice of salsas we could take and that made the whole meal lot more appealing.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

We took the family for dinner and the food lived up to all of the reviews. The menu offers something for everyone. Food was excellent with fresh ingridients and the salsa bar had a great selection. We got in early before the crowds so service was fast. Will add MM to our annual Rehoboth hit list.

1  Thank Captainq33
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

I was there on vacation with my family and one or all of us were there a few times. We loved the food. Personally I am a salad nut and had the house chop, the middle eastern (falafels were amazing) and the breakfast salad (can't remember the name of it). All were great. My kids love the burritos and quesadillas. My wife was particularly fond of the desserts.

The place is small as is the kitchen so we did have to wait a bit for the food one of the times but it was expected because the place was packed. The waitress was very nice and checked on us frequently. I'm sure we will return during our vacation next year.