“Delicious!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Modern Mixture

Modern Mixture
Ranked #24 of 267 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Woodbine, Maryland
“Delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We ate here twice, two evenings in a row. The food was fresh and hot. The restaurant itself is rather small and the decor is decidedly not upscale, but that doesn't matter. This isn't that sort of place. The burritos were stuffed with tasty meat and fresh vegetables. The fish and shrimp tacos were piping hot and delicious. The margaritas weren't bad either. And because of the small size of the place, the food was prepared and served promptly. And all for a very reasonable price. The staff was also very friendly. I'd highly recommend giving this place a try when visiting Rehoboth Beach.

• Visited September 2013

Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I picked this solely based on the reviews I read here. We went in late for lunch so the place was not crowded, the staff was friendly. The Tamals we ordered were fresh and well made, though a little bland. But I was very disappointed with the falafel sandwich. It was weirdly sweet. My hubby was pleased with the fish tacos he ordered and the chips and dip it came with were excellent. It was good they had a choice of salsas we could take and that made the whole meal lot more appealing.

Captainq33
“Great Food and Reasonable Prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

We took the family for dinner and the food lived up to all of the reviews. The menu offers something for everyone. Food was excellent with fresh ingridients and the salsa bar had a great selection. We got in early before the crowds so service was fast. Will add MM to our annual Rehoboth hit list.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Captainq33
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Went 3 times on vacation.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

I was there on vacation with my family and one or all of us were there a few times. We loved the food. Personally I am a salad nut and had the house chop, the middle eastern (falafels were amazing) and the breakfast salad (can't remember the name of it). All were great. My kids love the burritos and quesadillas. My wife was particularly fond of the desserts.

The place is small as is the kitchen so we did have to wait a bit for the food one of the times but it was expected because the place was packed. The waitress was very nice and checked on us frequently. I'm sure we will return during our vacation next year.

virginia
“Disappointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

My family ate here in early Aug 2013 based on the glowing reviews I read here. Although the restaurant was busy, we were seated quickly. It took awhile for the drinks to come out and another fairly long wait for our food. I got a salad, which looked beautiful, but had absolutely no flavor. My ds had a quesadilla, my dh got a breakfast burrito and my dd got the Cuban sandwich. All of them were huge, but not all that flavorful. Our bill for the meal was close to $60, which is way more than I pay at my local Chipotle for a meal that tastes better. I'm giving a 3 star rating because I do appreciate having some options for fresher eating at the beach, but I think the restaurant would do better to have smaller portions with bigger flavor.

1 Thank wahoostampingirl