“Unbelievable food, cute little restaurant!”
Review of Modern Mixture

Modern Mixture
Reserve with OpenTable
Modern Mixture is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 283 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Globally Inspired Mexican Cuisine
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We can't say enough great things about this place, so I am recommending that you try it yourself! We stopped in because of Tripadvisor, and was very impressed with the food, our waiter was helpful and pleasant too. Food came out quickly and it was made with all fresh ingredients. No complaints from any of us!

1  Thank hitthehighway

Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Delicious food and great prices. Relaxed atmosphere and friendly service. I would come back again and again!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Great little restaurant right on the main avenue in Rehoboth. Wonderful, fresh, inexpensive food. Highly recommend.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We tried this place because of its high ratings on Trip Advisor and we were not disappointed. I had the gyro with side salad, and it was delicious. My husband had the chopped cobb salad and loved it too, though the dressing was too sweet for his taste. Wish we could've gone back again -- there were lots of other things on the menu I wanted to try.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We stopped in Modern Mixture twice on our recent trip to Rehoboth Beach. Once was for a green shake, which wasa very good. The second visit was for dinner. I had falafel for an a appetizer and fish tacos for my meal. My husband had sope for appetizer and a quesadilla with potato and bacon. All of it was so good. Highly recommend this place!