“Outstanding Food and Drink”
Review of a(MUSE.)

a(MUSE.)
Reserve with OpenTable
a(MUSE.) is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #59 of 282 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between 1st & 2nd
Description: Amuse showcases modern Mid-Atlantic cuisine with an ever changing menu. Come enjoy some small bites, entrees, or a five or seven course tasting menu.
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Wonder place for dinner. Creative preparation of delicious food by an excellent kitchen staff using fresh ingredients. And, the bartender makes a wonderful martini. The staff is excellent and very friendly. Sat at the bar and had a wonderful time.

There are newer reviews for a(MUSE.)

Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

I took my husband here to celebrate his birthday - it was a wonderful night. Great service, really fun and unique cocktails, and the good was outstanding. Plus when they heard me say happy birthday to my husband, they comped our dessert!

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Our second year dining here... what a treat. Two couples dining and everything was superb! This is a dining experience not to be missed by all you "foodies" out there...

1  Thank TimskiTim
Reviewed July 11, 2014

To celebrate my birthday, we did the seven-course tasting menu with wine pairings--excellent can't even begin to describe it. As usual, Hari's food was delightful and amazingly creative, almost always bringing tastes of earth and sea together. Each course was an adventure--from the ahi roll wrapped in thin slices of yellow squash through the foie gras and the soft shell to the chocolate explosion.

a(Muse) is a wonderful place for all kinds of meals--big celebrations certainly but also noshes at the bar or a good bottle of wine and a couple of small plates. Servers are knowledgeable and friendly and attentive but not intrusive. And David, the bartender, is the best!!

Reviewed July 9, 2014

We selected a(MUSE) because of the Zagat review. The monkfish and beef entrees were fresh but tasted as if they could have been grilled at home.
I shared my disappointment with the waiter (nota bene: the waitstaff was attentive and apologetic when I shared our feedback). Overall, unfortunately, a true disappointment.
Upon returning home, I spoke with the manager, who was accommodating and wished to extend a gift card. Still couldn't remove the bad taste in my mouth for having spent $110 for two people (which included only two glasses of wine and no other spirits) for a less-than-average meal.

2  Thank mcdostac