“Great tastes and flavors” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of a(MUSE.)

a(MUSE.)
Reserve with OpenTable
a(MUSE.) is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #42 of 269 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between 1st & 2nd
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great tastes and flavors”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

I must admit I tried this restaurant with a bit of trepidation. The menu did not contain the staples that I have been accustomed too.
The appetisers were delicious, with great textures and flavors. The entrees we had were equally superior.
We followed the recommendation of our server, Karen, and were very satisfied with our meal. I can see a retun in the near future

• Visited November 2013

Milton, Delaware
“Great Memorable Anniversary Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

Celebrating one's anniversary on a Saturday Night can be dangerous enough due to night of the week, but not here at at "a {MUSE} !
Their web site is awesome! We took advantage of e-mailing them about my comfort with foods and my husband did get a call back from them!
We were so pleased with the service. Everyone could explain what we were eating and cared about our comments! The staff was very attentive!
We decided on doing the 6 course dinner due to the menu suggestion that this is a good way to experience a{MUSE] and we had the time to spare. Each course came out better and better!
Hari Cameron the owner and Chef actually brought out some of the courses to our table. He appears to be a "food genius" with how he works the flavors, texture, taste and presentation of the food!
We will be back and not just for our anniversary! Maybe the next time I will experience the "sweet breads", "frog legs" and even "bone marrow"! :}

• Visited October 2013
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“innovative”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

This is a great spot. Hari the owner and chef shoots for the stars with his menu. Usually its great but sometimes it fails. David the baretender is awesome. The potted chicken is spectacular. Weird icecream is fun. Do the cheap happy hour at the bar.

• Visited August 2013
Lower Gwynedd, Pennsylvania
“Everyone deserves a second chance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

So right after this place opened we visited aMuse. The service was less than perfect and the food was not great. My daughter visited earlier this summer and raved about it. Last night we tried aMuse again. Well it was terrific. The service was, exceptional. The food was exceptional. I had the sweetbreads as an appetizer, and the scallops as an entree. My wife had the quail appetizer which was the equal of my appetizer.
I strongly recommend this restaurant and glad We gave it a second chance.
I

Annapolis, MD
“Excellent dinner at a(muse)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

We had dinner with another couple at a(muse) on a busy Saturday night. We all thoroughly enjoyed our night and thought the food was excellent.

We had the eggplant, fried green tomatoes and salad as our various starters and they were all good. For our main meals one ordered chicken, one scallops and two of us ordered the yellowfin tuna. Again, everything was delicious. I was one of the ones that ordered the tuna and I can honestly say it was the best tuna entrée that I have ever had.

The portions were generous and all the dishes were creative and nicely plated. The service was efficient, a bit slow at times because it was busy, but overall good. The décor is nice, but with all hard surfaces there is nothing to absorb the sound, making it quite loud.

Would definitely recommend.