“Excellent dinner at a(muse)”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of a(MUSE.)

a(MUSE.)
Reserve with OpenTable
a(MUSE.) is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 270 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between 1st & 2nd
Annapolis, MD
“Excellent dinner at a(muse)”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

We had dinner with another couple at a(muse) on a busy Saturday night. We all thoroughly enjoyed our night and thought the food was excellent.

We had the eggplant, fried green tomatoes and salad as our various starters and they were all good. For our main meals one ordered chicken, one scallops and two of us ordered the yellowfin tuna. Again, everything was delicious. I was one of the ones that ordered the tuna and I can honestly say it was the best tuna entrée that I have ever had.

The portions were generous and all the dishes were creative and nicely plated. The service was efficient, a bit slow at times because it was busy, but overall good. The décor is nice, but with all hard surfaces there is nothing to absorb the sound, making it quite loud.

Would definitely recommend.

Ocean View, Delaware
“Excellent!”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Without a doubt, Hari Cameron is the best chef downstate. I would argue he is the best in Delaware and could hold his own against the best anywhere. The food at a(MUSE) is sublime; the service is immpeccible. I was so excited to come here and I was not disappointed. I can’t wait to go back.

Boulder, Colorado, United States
“Best dining experience in town”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I live in Boulder, CO where dining out is an experience not taken lightly (Frasca, The Kitchen, Oak and Jax's Seafood). I had heard about aMuse from family and friends so given the chance during a family vacation, my husband and I enjoyed our evening out there. It was one of the best meals I've had in some time and delightfully fun to see Hari's play on words with each course. We share two appetizers, each ordered a main course and split the desert. I left feeling satisfied but not stuffed or tired. Exactly how a finely prepared meal should leave it's diner. I would go back in a heart beat. I also love how involved Hari is with the community and the classes he offers. This place is a gem.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Robyn H
Wilminton, DE
“Devine!”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

After having a few drinks at the bar (kudos to David!) I ordered off the $5 menu and it was wonderful! Ate at the bar and will make a reservation for the tasting menu next time I am in Rehoboth. The food was an adventure and all senses are involved--eyes, nose and mouth! The waitstaff is very helpful and can walk you through the menu easily. Love this place and will definitely visit it with each trip to Rehoboth.

• Visited August 2013
Wilmington, Delaware
“Wonderful”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

It's rare today that you find a restaurant where the food and the service match but this place is it. The food was outstanding and so was the service. An amazing experience especially if you are a foodie. If you are in Rehoboth and do not eat here, you are really missing a great experience.