“Best meal in Rehoboth” 5 of 5 stars
Review of a(MUSE.)

a(MUSE.)
Reserve with OpenTable
a(MUSE.) is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 264 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between 1st & 2nd
New Rochelle, New York
“Best meal in Rehoboth”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

We saved a(muse) for our last night in Rehoboth, and were not disappointed. Excellent, creative food in a simple but comfortable room. Lovely service. We had a wonderful dinner.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank healthlaw

Lewes
“Simply wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

We are the parents of two young children and don't get out often. So, when we have the opportunity to dine alone we are very selective. We were not dissapointed with a(muse)!

Our night alone just happened to coincide with the Jazz Festival, so when we tried to make reservations there was no availability, but we decided to take our chances anyway and see if there was any room at the bar. There were no seats at the bar when we arrived, but within 10 minutes we had perfect bar seats. The atmosphere was lovely. Small and cozy. We ordered some amazing cocktails. It was obvious the bartenders were experienced. Then some wonderful small plates that were as beautiful as they were delicious. Lastly we split an entree. I am fairly certain I have never eaten a better Filet!

It will be hard to go elsewhere from now on.

Thanks Hari!

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank 5yearoldtwins
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“Best restaurant, hands down”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

My husband and I have been dining at a(muse) since it's opening. It's our favorite restaurant and our go-to whenever we have out of town guests visiting us. I could eat here everyday and never tire of chef Hari's genius culinary creations. If you have the time, you should try the 11 course tasting.....it will knock your socks off. There is no restaurant quite like this in Rehoboth Beach.....and none that even come close. The menu is fun and creative....and it changes constantly. Ingredients are local and seasonal.....some are even foraged by the chef himself! The wine list and specialty cocktails are superb. The servers are super friendly and very knowledgeable. If you want a fantastic culinary experience...this is the place. Go to a(muse)! You will not be disappointed!!

2 Thank reneeW30
New Jersey
“Truly Exceptional!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

a(Muse.) was quite frankly the best meal I have ever experienced. I dined outside on a beautiful mid-September night which started off with a summer white sangria. The olive oil for their bread basket was wonderful. But I truly went to heaven with the most fabulous dish I have ever encountered the potted chicken, the salad with greens and heirloom tomatoes in a wonderful dressing that consisted of frozen powdered ranch dressing, the soft shell crab with arugula was out of this world and to put the icing on the cake a wonderful toad in the whole a perfect gbd brioche toast with a perfect egg in the middle served with old bay gelee. It was truly a perfect dinner and evening. Thank you a(Muse.)

1 Thank M0NJ
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Blown Away!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

OK, we had our share of oysters in Rehoboth which were fresh but all the other food we ate was so so. Well, that was until we found a(MUSE). This place has the most amazing creations. The only restaurant I can compare it to is Eleven Madison. I kid you not. The flavors were spot on and combined by a master's hand. The flavors are sharp and not muddy. Clean and fresh flavors combined to perfection. We had already eaten seafood that night so were somewhat full but not in a good way. An art museum owner suggested a(MUSE) as his favorite in town so we went hoping to redeem the night. As we sat down my husband said he only wanted a drink because he was too full to eat anymore. So I ordered sunshine soap, a gnocchi dish with fresh foraged mushrooms and peaches and cream for dessert. After my first bite I convinced my husband to at least try a tiny bit of all 3. Well he immediately got his appetite back and we licked those 3 plates clean. Amazing food!!! NYC high end food in Rehoboth. Made me so happy. I thought the prices were very low for the talent on my plate. If I lived closer(I am from Pittsburgh) I would eat there every week. This restaurant should be on the top 100 of the country and definitely on the top 10 new restaurants in the country next year. I had just eaten at Battersby in Brooklyn a few weeks before(on this years top 10) and this was just as good if not better. I wish them the best because I will be back next year and want to eat there again. All of my senses thank you. xo

1 Thank picozoz