“Good Mexican food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Cabo has really good food and service. Our appetizer, the salsa trio, was scrumptious. Our food was prompt and delicious they have a Tuesday night special which is called the Mexican burger,defiantly get that if your there on a Tuesday. The decor was really cool on the inside, and the service was great. I don't know why this place is only #111, I would rate it in the top 20.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

There were 12 in our party, service was a bit slow, only one waitress on duty. They need to improve that! Food was very good! If you are expecting traditional Mexican, don't go, but if you are up for something different, give it a try. Everyone in our party enjoyed their meal. I had a chicken burrito, and it was delicious, and large. They do need to improve their service, or they will not last in Rehoboth.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

But it is truly terrible! Margarita was sour, service very slow, apps came at the same time as entrée, steak burrito didnt have steak .. it was short rib meat! Gishwtacos were burnt. We love Mexican food and this was the worst we have ever had.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Worst Rehoboth dining experience. I usually write only positive reviews but tonight was not good. First off I waited at least ten minutes till I had to go to the hostess and say no one has even greeted my party at the table. Finally someone came who I'm not really sure if they were our server. We ordered drinks and food and had to deal with a very loud table nearby. I got the chicken enchiladas and my husband got the hanger steak. We were hungry so the food was good but probably because of the wait. Thinking back our meals were supposed to come with side salads & chips at which we never got the salads. My meal was supposed to come with corn too. The chips WoW who messes up chips? We received them with our entrees and had to sift through the hard ones and the soft ones. My only positive is that the margarita was pretty good but pricey. Needless to say we will never come here again and will stick to Dos Locos. This place needs to improve their customer service period.

1  Thank Christina T
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Great authentic Mexican food. Service was fantastic. Drinks were original. We went with adults and kids. Everyone left happy. Prices were reasonable.