“Disappointed”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed March 30, 2013

The service was okay. The margaritas were okay. I ordered the chicken tortilla soup and it wasn't bad. I also ordered the mahi tacos. I thought it was a joke. This is what arrived on my plate: a tortilla with a fish-stick sized piece of mahi on it with a tablespoon with shredded cabbage on top ($11 for two of these). It reminded me a a McDonald's wrap. All bread, nothing inside. Usually when you order a taco, you have to hold the ends to keep all the filling from falling out. Not this taco. Very sparing portions. I left hungry.

1  Thank LuvMyLuLu
There are newer reviews for Cabo

Reviewed January 23, 2013

If you go to Cabo, plan to arrive during happy hour when the generously sized margaritas are reduced in price. They are worth the trip all on their own, but the food is also good, especially the nachos. It is easy to over-order here. The portions are larger than you think they will be.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

We went to Cabo for the drinks, but ended up eating 2 plates full of nachos because they were so good. The server was very friendly, the drinks were good and the overall atmosphere was nice. It seemed more reserved than our group usually is, but we loved the food.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Very potent marguerites! Great happy hour prices including appetizers. Friendly staff. Enjoyed our visit.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Just came back from Cabo, I really dont understand why they have such bad servers. Went in @ 5pm for some chips & salsa which is the best ib RB. Went upstairs as I was told the upstairs bar was opened. We didnt want to take up a table foe just 2 of us drinking wine & chips. The waiter upstairs basically ignored us, checked on the table right beside us & even cleared a table, while not even coming over to us with a menu etc. He had 2 groups on drinks @ the firepit & 1 eating dinner. What would he do with every table filled. I even seen 1 guy @ the firepit go to the bar & grab his drink. At that we got up & went downstairs which luckily had 2 places @ the bar. I hope they get this together as it does such good food.