Sandcastle Motel
Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$209
$204
ComfortInn
Quality Inn & Suites(Rehoboth Beach)
$190
Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$259
Hampton.com
$219
Rodeway Inn & Suites(Rehoboth Beach)
$133
RodewayInn
$256
  • Breakfast included
$358
Anchorage Motel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
Fairfield Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$206
Pirate's Cove Motel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$139
Priceline
All reviewsgreat locationtwo double bedslacrosse tournamentocean cityrehobothboardwalk
Reviewed August 22, 2008

As others have said, this place is dated and pretty econo looking but what do you expect at this price when you are only 2 blocks from the beach. We spent $140 a night! You can't beat that price! The staff at the motel is very nice and accomodating and the room was clean and the sheets were clean. They let us leave our car in the lot and also let us use the pool shower and changing room and even gave us clean towels after we'd already checked out. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed July 28, 2008

Just returned from a night at the Sandcastle in Rehoboth Beach. I would not stay there again. I would spend the extra money to stay elsewhere. While i cannot put my finger on any one specific complaint lets just say the place is very dated and in need of a dramatic makeover.

I stayed on the second floor, the same floor as the indoor pool and the smell of the pool permeated the entire floor. The lock on the slider to the balcony was not working and the door handle itself was broken. The door to the hallway had no secondary lock on it, however you could see where one once was by the screw holes but it had been ripped out.

The room had a feel of not being particularly clean. I am sure it had been changed but the place had look and feel that no matter what you did you would not feel it was clean. With so many locks broken you never felt completely safe either.

The good points were that they offer a parking garage, though not very well lit. The location is great, just a few blocks to the boardwalk and a great beach. The girl on duty when we checked in was pleasant, our room was ready early, and the price was good. However, even with all that I would not stay at the Sandcastle another night until they invest major $$$.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tuam123
Reviewed July 21, 2008

After our stay, we strongly suggest to select another motel if you can afford it. We found this motel quite disappointing and lacking in several areas. While the room was clean, it was in major need of renovations. The mattress left much to be desired and left our backs aching. To top it all off, cash went missing from our room after the maids had cleaned it. The next day, our "Do not disturb" request was violated. Also, the parking lot is tight and difficult to park in, even for average sized cars. It's true that the location is convenient, but unfortunately, we would never go back.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jalee1101
Reviewed June 25, 2008

This hotel is less expensive than other hotels and is the worth the $$$$$. It's 3 blocks from the beach and your car is kept in a garage. It may not be the classiest, however, it works for the short period of time your in the room. It is very clean, has a refrigerator and hair dryer. The staff takes their time with check in/check out and gives good directions to great eating places! I recommend the hotel to people who are on the go and just need a place to hang their hat! I'll be back....!

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
2  Thank BeachbumColumbusOH
Reviewed June 21, 2008

Based on previous reviews for this property in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware my husband and I booked three nights in June. Although we have been to Rehoboth many times in the past we passed by this property thinking "it looks OK from the outside but it's probably just a cheap motel". We found it to be a really convenient, clean, best bang for your buck place to stay. I do have one tip that I did not remember seeing in other reviews. The motel does not have wi-fi or even internet available. However, across the street is the Rehoboth public library with wi-fi and computers available at no cost. We would stay at this motel again in a heartbeat. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I originally booked two nights but discovered a week before our trip that we needed to arrive a day early. The room rate (on their website) had gone up since the original booking. I called the motel and spoke with a wonderful agent who told me there was availability on that night and he would honor the same discounted rate as the other two nights. Good value.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple