“This hotel is warm and friendly.”
Review of Avenue Inn & Spa

Avenue Inn & Spa
Ranked #2 of 27 Hotels in Rehoboth Beach
Philly
“This hotel is warm and friendly.”
Reviewed February 21, 2010

My husband and I have stayed here 4 times within the last 3 years. We are going to stay again in a few weeks for spring break. This hotel is warm and friendly. We love the wine and cheese from 5-7 each night. Then we go out to dinner to one of the fabulous restaurants within walking distance. Then enjoy the freshly baked chocolate chip cookies when we return. Our car is safe in the complimentarily garage underneath the hotel. The rooms are clean and spacious. I love the bath and body toiletries! We always use the pool and outdoor hot tub. Plus you can walk to the beach! The breakfast is very good. We highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MrsBarta
SEABOARDHOTELS, President of Seaboard Hotels at Avenue Inn & Spa, responded to this review, February 23, 2010
I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to let others know about your experience at the Avenue. We work hard to offer every guest an enjoyable and memorable stay with the goal that you will make the Avenue your only choice when visiting Rehoboth Beach. Thank you for your kind words and for your continued business, it is sincerely appreciated.
Alex Moore

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (596)
Reviewed January 24, 2010

Super location , friendly staff very accomodating . The rooms are spacious and well kept. Don't miss out on the stainless steel pool one of the very few in the USA stated by one of the staff members. And what a great treat of nightly cheese and wine happy hour by the fireplace and if you have a sweet tooth they have homemade cookies awaiting for you when you get back from dinner or from a late drink at a local bar. Complamentary breakfast daily is a real delight.

• Stayed November 2009
Annapolis, Maryland
Reviewed January 24, 2010

This was our first stay at Avenue Inn. One of my good friends and I meet here in RB at least twice a year for a girlfriends weekend away. Our room had a balcony overlooking Rehoboth Ave, and we could see the beach a block away. It was clean, spacious, and had a gas fireplace. Wine and cheese were served in the comfy lobby in the evening, and there was a very tasty 'full' breakfast in the morning. garage parking. The staff was friendly and very accommodating. Avenue Inn is now 'our' place to meet every visit!

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with friends
Silver Spring, Maryland
Reviewed January 1, 2010

I have been staying at the Avenue Inn for me more than 5 years. I have NEVER been disappointed!

The front desk staff is very helpful!!! If you are lucky enough to have the "Red Head" as your host at the front desk, you will definitely be impressed. She can answer your restaurant and bar questions with outstanding "on point" suggestions.

The amenities like free continental breakfast, wine and cheese and HOT chocolate chip cookies are all AWESOME! Those amenities certainly are great extras.

Don't think twice, this is the place to stay!

• Stayed January 2010
Miami
Reviewed November 11, 2009

I travel 5 to 6 months a year and typically I stay at large, full service chain hotels. My 6 nights in a king/balcony room were perfect and comparable to any Sheraton or Hilton property. Added touches such as a free hot breakfast, indoor pool, Body Shop products, evening wine reception and underground parking make the Ave Inn a great value.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
Hebron, Maryland
Reviewed November 8, 2009

I just spent three lovely days at The Avenue Inn... On last Thursday evening I pre-read some of the reviews here on trip advisor about the hotel and was a little aprehensive about my trip there for a scrapbooking retreat weekend... Thankfully my worries were unfounded! Upon arrival the staff was courteous and prompt, in fact, before I even entered, the bellman was offering to help me with my bags... After check-in I moved my vehicle and while I was busy doing that the bellman left my bags in my room for me. The service all evening for our retreat was wonderful. Coffee was provided and the set up was very attractive. There was nothing we were wanting... The hotel was perfectly clean and nicely kept/decorated. The rooms were spacious and the beds were more comfortable than most hotel beds. This place was also perfectly located within walking distance to EVERYTHING which only added to the ambiance... It was amazing at how busy this little beach town was this time of year! Very cool !!! Each evening they offered wine and cheese from 5-7... Nothing fancy, but very relaxing and friendly. Both nights guests filled the lobby and extra outside tables for happy hour. There was also a firplace in the lobby which added to the warm, comfy feeling with the fall briskness in the air outside. Cookies were baked each evening for the guests to enjoy before bed. In the morning coffee was available from VERY early (I was out the door at 6 for a walk on the beach and it was available then - that does not happen very often and especially being free too!). A heavy continental (homemade by the way) breakfast was served each morning and was very good. They have a spa that is attached to the hotel which all of the ladies were raving about, a bit pricey for me, but sounded lovely! This quaint place also has an indoor pool, sauna room, exercise room, and free internet!... You have got to check out this well kept secret! I will be back to visit them SOON!!!

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with friends
Hardeeville, South Carolina
Reviewed October 20, 2009

Stayed there again for the jazzfest. always visit with friends. a noisy room heater was fixed within ten minutes of calling to report the problem.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple