“Fun place to enjoy the beach for all.”
Review of Rehoboth Beach

Rehoboth Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: A sandy public beach that offers various organized sports activities every evening during the summer plus special designated areas for surfing and surf fishing.
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Rehoboth beach isn't to big, but there are so many fun things to do. The town is very family and dog orientated on and off season with dozens of small business on every street. The beach is clean and well guarded in the summer and the boardwalk is perfect for families.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Beach is lovely in the off season and the town had a good number of restaurants and shops opened in mid-March.

1  Thank Susan F
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Love the small town feel near the beach, but if you need more, it's such a short drive to MORE. A lot more. Have never met a "sour" person in all my years of visiting there.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

This is my first time at Rehoboth during the off-season. We were visiting family who lives in Long Neck and stopped by on the way home. Although my visit was brief, I know I will be back for a longer visit. I wish my most recent stay was longer, but I will be back. The boardwalk is always clean and the beach well kept, This is my favorite Atlantic Beach attraction. Very clean and family friendly.

1  Thank Melody B
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Just came back from a weekend away to Rehoboth Beach with my boyfriend. It was about 60 degrees and sunny. For a late February day, it definitely made us think of Spring time for sure. We walked on the beach and to our surprise, there were a number of people also walking on it. Families with their pets, couples, friends, etc. The beach itself is very clean and a great place to spend an afternoon to get outdoors. We can't wait for summer to come around so we can come back and get the full effect!

1  Thank Ariella L