“Beach weekend”

$22.00*
and up
Cruise to Rehoboth Bay and Back
More attraction details
Owner description: A sandy public beach that offers various organized sports activities every evening during the summer plus special designated areas for surfing and surf fishing.
Alexandria, Virginia
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Beach weekend”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Beach is lovely in the off season and the town had a good number of restaurants and shops opened in mid-March.

1 Thank Susan F

Saint Leonard, Maryland
“Great escape”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Love the small town feel near the beach, but if you need more, it's such a short drive to MORE. A lot more. Have never met a "sour" person in all my years of visiting there.

Dillsburg, Pennsylvania
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Always a good time at Rehoboth”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

This is my first time at Rehoboth during the off-season. We were visiting family who lives in Long Neck and stopped by on the way home. Although my visit was brief, I know I will be back for a longer visit. I wish my most recent stay was longer, but I will be back. The boardwalk is always clean and the beach well kept, This is my favorite Atlantic Beach attraction. Very clean and family friendly.

1 Thank Melody B
Clifton, New Jersey
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Clean Beach & Family Oriented”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Just came back from a weekend away to Rehoboth Beach with my boyfriend. It was about 60 degrees and sunny. For a late February day, it definitely made us think of Spring time for sure. We walked on the beach and to our surprise, there were a number of people also walking on it. Families with their pets, couples, friends, etc. The beach itself is very clean and a great place to spend an afternoon to get outdoors. We can't wait for summer to come around so we can come back and get the full effect!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Ariella L
Florida
69 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“Typical East Coast Beach Town with some twists”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

A kitschy little beach town with a boardwalk and lots of fast food joints, but it also has some wonderful, small boutique restaurants serving unique food. Our favorite attraction is the Dogfish Head Brewpup and the nearby brewery, that is pretty much the only reason we go to Rehoboth any more. Traffic on peak summer days is awful to and from DC or Philly.

Visited August 2013