“very clean” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rehoboth Beach

Rehoboth Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: A sandy public beach that offers various organized sports activities every evening during the summer plus special designated areas for surfing and surf fishing.
Easton, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“very clean”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2012

We really enjoy visiting Rehoboth beach. The beach is always clean. There is a real family feel and it is very easy to rent umbrellas and/or chairs.

Long Island, New York
55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“Relaxing, relaxing, relaxing...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2012

Visiting Rehoboth Beach was a very enjoyable and relaxing escape from the very hot summer sun at the end of June 2012. My wife and were quite impressed with the cleanliness and proximity of public restrooms, boardwalk with food, shops and various activities available. Some reviewers made comments about parking which are metered. However it is very easy to get quarters (at the Fun House) or pay via an app available for cell phones.

New Castle, Delaware
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“best to visit pre season”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2012

We have visited Rehoboth Beach a few times and have discovered it is best to visit before the official season starts to avoid the parking issues. The beach is very clean and is free. If you go during the season, bring lots of quarters for parking...haven't been able to find an all day parking lot. Lots of unique shops just a block away from the beach. Lots of nice places to eat also.

Visited May 2012
Omaha, Nebraska
160 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1,537 helpful votes
“Nice beach and boardwalk....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2012

I was in Rehoboth Beach for 4 days this June. I enjoyed the beaches and boardwalk. The weather was in the low 90's and it rained a little one day. The beaches were clean and had lots of families doing their thing....biking, frizbees, sand castles, etc. Plenty of food offered on the boardwalk with games as well. Downside....It had a Key West flare to it.....

4 Thank AlexanderDelarge
Pennsylvania
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Not what I had hoped for.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2012

As with any tourist trap, I was expecting everything to be overpriced. But, I wasn't expecting the extremely poor service we received almost everywhere we went. Fisher's Popcorn and a little Italian restaurant just around the corner from the boardwalk (I don't remember the name) gave us excellent service. I don't think there was anyone else that I would rate as excellent. Everywhere else we went ranged from poor to slightly above average. I can live with terribly overpriced if I at least get attentive service. But, for the most part, we didn't get it at Rehoboth.