“A lot to do in one park bit could be better”

Midway Speedway Park
More attraction details
Owner description: Affordable family fun awaits you at Rehoboth Beach, Delaware's premier fun destination, Midway Speedway Park! At Midway Speedway Park you have four times the fun… for less. Midway Speedway is "Your Place To Race!" with four tracks full of excitement for all ages. Get your tan on at White Water Mountain which has 6 slides, a lazy river, an olympic size pool, a kiddie pool, and a sunbathing deck. Or play 18 holes at Fire Mountain Mini Golf. While you're at it, have some fun on one of our three attractions!
Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

To start with the positive, there are many things to do at this amusement park. 4 go cart tracks, a water park (we were there off season so it was closed) which looked sort of shabby, mini golf (average) bumper boats, a small climbing wall, and motorized trampolines. Service was HORRIBLE!!! Lots of people standing around, not very helpful or friendly. But, it was fun anyway as long as you don't expect too much.

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"boardwalk"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed March 2, 2013

their is other bad reviews their not true not the best staff clean water and the best the go kart track I have been going here for 12 years and yes im a local it is the best place to go 10 times better than say jungle jims fast safe go karts awesome tracks I will take my kids here just like my dad took me here if you go you have a little pain in the pocket but trust me its worth it

Reviewed January 23, 2013

My kids went here with they're Aunt and cousin for the first time last summer. They have always wanted to go but not being a waterpark fan I hadn't taken them. Well I wish I had said no. Out of the 4 people who went 3 of them had rashes and skin problems a day later. A visit to the doctor required antibiotics to clear up 2 of the waterpark attendees problems. I suggest heading to the beach.

1  Thank Sparrow84
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Had never been, so I tried it. A fun experience except for the surly staff that seemed that they did not want to be bothered.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Prices are getting a little too high, we normally go once during each trip to rehoboth but they no longer offer the pass and discounts are getting pretty slight - everybody is experiencing high gas prices but when go-karts start charging a premium they need to re-think that decision. Several people arrived and left without purchase due to increased pricing

1  Thank dmdlvr