“best track ever” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Midway Speedway Park

Midway Speedway Park
More attraction details
Owner description: Affordable family fun awaits you at Rehoboth Beach, Delaware's premier fun destination, Midway Speedway Park! At Midway Speedway Park you have four times the fun… for less. Midway Speedway is "Your Place To Race!" with four tracks full of excitement for all ages. Get your tan on at White Water Mountain which has 6 slides, a lazy river, an olympic size pool, a kiddie pool, and a sunbathing deck. Or play 18 holes at Fire Mountain Mini Golf. While you're at it, have some fun on one of our three attractions!
Bethany Beach, Delaware
“best track ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

their is other bad reviews their not true not the best staff clean water and the best the go kart track I have been going here for 12 years and yes im a local it is the best place to go 10 times better than say jungle jims fast safe go karts awesome tracks I will take my kids here just like my dad took me here if you go you have a little pain in the pocket but trust me its worth it

Visited August 2012

Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, United States
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Dirty”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

My kids went here with they're Aunt and cousin for the first time last summer. They have always wanted to go but not being a waterpark fan I hadn't taken them. Well I wish I had said no. Out of the 4 people who went 3 of them had rashes and skin problems a day later. A visit to the doctor required antibiotics to clear up 2 of the waterpark attendees problems. I suggest heading to the beach.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Sparrow84
rehoboth beach, de
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Lots of Fun”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

Had never been, so I tried it. A fun experience except for the surly staff that seemed that they did not want to be bothered.

Visited September 2012
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Good place for teens”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

Prices are getting a little too high, we normally go once during each trip to rehoboth but they no longer offer the pass and discounts are getting pretty slight - everybody is experiencing high gas prices but when go-karts start charging a premium they need to re-think that decision. Several people arrived and left without purchase due to increased pricing

Visited July 2012
1 Thank dmdlvr
Washington DC, District of Columbia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“UNSAFE waterpark”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

I have been motivated to write my very first tripadvisor review by the unsafe conditions at this waterpark. The lifeguards at this waterpark were way too busy and irresponsible for the job. Too busy talking to tell you when it was safe for you to head down the slide, definitely too busy to give my daughter a push when she needed one, and really, the reason for my review, was that none of the lifeguards noticed when my daughter flipped out of her tube and got off the slide mid-way down and was crying. In fact, they continued to send people down the slide she got stuck on. This park does NOT have a lifeguard at the bottom of the slides, which I've never seen at a waterpark before. Luckily, the next person sent down the slide was my husband and he saw her and somehow stopped himself and got out to help her. It was not until we alerted a group of lifeguards, who for some reason were sitting around inside the snack bar, that a guard came out to help. My daughter has special needs and was traumatized by this incident. When I asked if they were supposed to have a lifeguard at the bottom of the slides, I was told yes, but they never stationed one there. We also did the go-karts which were also monitored solely by teenagers who also were too busy talking to notice when my husband's car stalled out.

This place is cheap for a reason. I thought the reason was that it was smaller and maybe not as complex slides for rafts like Jungle Jim's. Apparently, it also has to do with the quality of the staff. Next time, we will go to Jungle Jim's as we have the past 2 years. those 2 years were incident free as were our many trips to Six Flags's waterpark. Those two waterparks also employ teenagers, but they are obviously better trained and supervised.

Visited August 2012