“Old Timey Fun!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Funland

Funland
More attraction details
Owner description: Funland is a family amusement center located on the boardwalk in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. A family owned and operated business since 1962, Funland provides family fun at reasonable prices for those who visit us each summer. The park offers great entertainment for the whole family, featuring 19 rides, 14 midway games, a redemption center, Skeeball, and an arcade. Our season begins Mother's Day Weekend and runs through Labor Day. In the early part of our season (May into June), our closing time varies; we reserve the right to close early due to factors such as weather and lack of crowds! Normally in season, July 4th - Labor Day, we close around 11 PM.
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Old Timey Fun!”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I've gone to funland many times over the years, and I loved it as a kid and still thoroughly enjoy it as an adult. It is fairly inexpensive compared to most carnivals, there are rides for all different age groups, and the games are lots of fun!

Visited July 2013

Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Fun Land is Great”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Fun land is the only reason to go to Rehoboth. The Rides are great and the cost is very reasonable. It can get crowded so go early in the evening.

Visited July 2013
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“I love the bumper cars!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

It's a blast from the past, this family-owned amusement park. We take guests several times a year. The kids love it, but we baby boomers still fight it out with skeeball and whack-mole.
The Haunted House ride is fun. Lots of fun rides for people who like to be spun around or dumped upside down. Me, i like the carousel.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Fayjacobsrb
Norwalk, Connecticut
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“A Rehoboth Beach Institution”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

My family has been going to Rehoboth my entire life and since I was an infant, most nights would be spent at Funland.

The rides for the younger kids are great deals but there are plenty of rides geared towards the older, more adventurous, crowd.

If you are visiting Rehoboth, you should definitely check out Funland just to see it, and maybe play a game of Frog Bog.

Visited August 2013
rehoboth beach, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“The most fun for kids and adults on the boards alike!!!”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

I have been coming to Reho for many many years and have settled here full time now. I love Funland, not overdone, just right. In fact I have a tradition at my house when my family or friends come to visit for the first time they must ride the Haunted Mansion and we buy the picture and frame it and put it on my wall at the house. It is a tradition, and it is wonderful!

Visited August 2013