“All ages - Skeeball!”
Review of Funland

Funland
More attraction details
Owner description: Funland is a family amusement center located on the boardwalk in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. A family owned and operated business since 1962, Funland provides family fun at reasonable prices for those who visit us each summer. The park offers great entertainment for the whole family, featuring 19 rides, 14 midway games, a redemption center, Skeeball, and an arcade. Our season begins Mother's Day Weekend and runs through Labor Day. In the early part of our season (May into June), our closing time varies; we reserve the right to close early due to factors such as weather and lack of crowds! Normally in season, July 4th - Labor Day, we close around 11 PM.
Lellie11
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“All ages - Skeeball!”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

First off, there is real, regulation, antique Skeeball here for the playing.

After that, not much else has changed in this slice of Americana on the boardwalk, where I can put my toddler grandson in the same little rides that my grandfather put me into 50 years ago.

Fairfax, Virginia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Family Fun”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

No trip to Rehoboth Beach would be complete with a visit (or two) to Funland. My son is six years old, and we have been going to Funland multiple times per year for five years. He never gets tired of the rides and games - in fact, he looks forward to it from Summer to Summer. The rides and games range from small (baby) rides to rides for teens and adults, so it really is fun for the whole family.

Ocean View, Delaware
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Boardwalk attraction”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

During Memorial Day weekend, we went to Rehoboth Beach boardwalk, specifically Funland. Our grandchildren love the rides and games available. (3 and 6 years old). It is a fun family environment.

Milford, DE
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Fun for all ages!”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Took our 5 year granddaughter there on Memorial Day weekend. There are so many rides for her age group including a nice carousel, swings, climbing area and games. Love the fact that they have games where there's always a winner - makes her feel like a champion! The prizes are small but nice stuffed animals. Most of the rides and games are inside so if the weather is cool or raining you can still enjoy yourself. Also, I noticed how clean the entire area is kept!

Wilmington, Delaware
“FAVORITE Past-time!!”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

It just WOULDN'T be Summer if I didn't make it into Rehoboth to walk the boards, grab some fries & DEFINITELY hit Funland! Been doing it since I could walk, MANY weekends, all Summer long. It's fun for families, trip with friends and/or a 'couples day/night out'. The rides and games have always been priced reasonably enough that you can have a GREAT time without spending what you would in Jersey, MD or anywhere else...I've been around the country & visited enough boardwalks to know. Of course, I am biased b/c Rehoboth & Funland just FEEL LIKE HOME!