“ANNA HAZZARD MUSEUM IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE”
Review of Anna Hazzard Museum - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Anna Hazzard Museum
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I rode my bike over to check it out and see what the hours are, since no one answered the phone. My intention was to take my family over. A sign in the door says "closed until futher notice". It looks like a nice little museum from the outside,but I recommend that you check with the Rehoboth Beach Visitor's Center to see if it has reopened before you go over. The date of this post is 8/2/2013.

3  Thank BillandFamily2
Reviewed July 31, 2013

This building is small and one of the original buildings from the founding days of Rehoboth Beach. A must see.

1  Thank Dennisnrehoboth
Reviewed September 17, 2012

The Anna Hazzard Museum is only open during the summer season, but it was awesome. If it was open all year round I'd visit every chance I got.

3  Thank Tina C