New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Add it.
Anna Hazzard Museum
Richboro, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“ANNA HAZZARD MUSEUM IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

I rode my bike over to check it out and see what the hours are, since no one answered the phone. My intention was to take my family over. A sign in the door says "closed until futher notice". It looks like a nice little museum from the outside,but I recommend that you check with the Rehoboth Beach Visitor's Center to see if it has reopened before you go over. The date of this post is 8/2/2013.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank BillandFamily2

Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“History in Rehoboth Beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

This building is small and one of the original buildings from the founding days of Rehoboth Beach. A must see.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Dennisnrehoboth
Long Neck, Delaware, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Visiting the Anna Hazzard Museum”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

The Anna Hazzard Museum is only open during the summer season, but it was awesome. If it was open all year round I'd visit every chance I got.

Visited August 2012