“A Nice Change of Pace”

The Point Coffee House and Bake Shoppe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The Point Coffee House and Bake Shoppe offers a wide variety of house-roasted coffees, freshly baked items, soups, salads, sandwiches and more! Complimentary parking and WiFi, indoor and outdoor dining.
Hartsdale, New York
“A Nice Change of Pace”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

We visited The Point Coffee House for breakfast this past Sat after seeing it last summer. We stuck with breakfast basics and did not try any coffee or pastries. We ordered two Belgian waffles and a filled croissant spinach sandwich for my daughter. We thought the waffles were excellent and my daughter loved her croissant. My only complaint was that the melon served with my daughter's sandwich was inedible - it was all rind. We also waited quite a long time for them to restock the syrup once they ran out. Our waffles were no longer hot by the time we received the syrup. That being said - we did visit during an extra busy time - so I guess that can be expected. We would try it again, though we would try to get there earlier next time. They do have lots of pastries, sticky buns, etc. if you are more of a danish person. My husband asked if they could do eggs and was told they do not have a grill.

“Good coffee”
Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

This is a little place with a large variety of coffees. The baked goods were very good. The prices were average for a tourist area. Enjoyed coffee and baked goods for breakfast.

Laurel, Maryland
“Lunch TG for the Beach”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

We have passed this place for years going into the Beach but yesterday we decided to stop and try it out. We settled on two sandwiches and 4 chocolate chip cookies To Go.
After parking and carrying beach gear out to our chosen spot on the Beach we decided to have our lunch. Sandwiches were good (1 BLT and 1 black forest ham) but our cookies didn't make it in our bag nor did napkins. We laughed as we licked our fingers clean.
I called the store and inquired about the cookies- they said they were still on the counter.
I told them I'd pick them up in the AM. Which I did and we enjoyed them on our 3 hour drive back home.
We will definitely be back.

Lewistown, PA
“It can't get any better!!”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

My husband and I enjoy stopping at The Pointe Coffee House and Bake Shoppe every year when we are in the area. We call it "our place". We always stop there on our way to the beach. Last week we were there four times in three days. The food is exceptional, fresh, and great presentation! Looking forward to our next trip to Rehoboth!!

Ocean City, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not So Great Lately”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Long time fan for many years but my family no longer asks to eat here. Service and food quality/composition have jumped the shark. Guess they are hurting for money as well since a single raisin danish is now priced at $4.95. So presumptuous to believe I would drop by to pick up a dozen danish for my family on Sunday afternoon for $60. Well...all good things come to an end eventually and there are other great choices in the area.

• Visited May 2014