“love love love”

The Point Coffee House and Bake Shoppe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The Point Coffee House and Bake Shoppe offers a wide variety of house-roasted coffees, freshly baked items, soups, salads, sandwiches and more! Complimentary parking and WiFi, indoor and outdoor dining.
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Such friendly staff and great food.... And the chocolate croissants...delightful.

I also tried the mocha maccarons one word amazing

Reviewed April 18, 2014

My family of six came in for breakfast. There were two small tables and I asked if I could put it together. The waitress hesitated but said as long as you don't put in near the aisle? I thought who would. We sat there for half an hour and was asked to give our two chairs to the table in the back that just came in? I was vulnerable n got up and gave my chairs. But I woke up from what I was asked to do, I then asked her why did u ask me to do that when I'm still sitting. If you need more chairs then it is your job to get the other two!! I could not believe the treatment I got. I was furious cuz I have been there quite a few times. People looked at me as if I was crazy. A customer defended her by saying it is enough cuz you are ruining my breakfast! First of all I asked him, who asked him to interfere and do you think I paid the same prices for breakfast n not want the same peace??? It is pathetic n I will take it up the next level. No one should be treated like that!

1  Thank Tuyen D
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Had lunch at this wonderful coffee shop that is a partner of the Boardwalk Plaza Hotel. I had a chicken salad sandwich with grapes and walnuts on whole wheat bread and a side of fruit and iced tea. They offer a wonderful selection of soup, salad, sandwiches, quiche and coffee and tea. It all tastes homemade and the staff is very glad to see you.

1  Thank Kathy20169
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Wehn visiting Rehoboth, make sure you check out The Point right as you're going in to the town. The coffee is great and all of the cakes, pastries, etc are home made and pretty darn good. The staff is friendly and on a nice day, you can sit outside with your furry friend.

1  Thank alboyd827
Reviewed March 22, 2014

What an amazing place a treat all the way around from the friendly staff to the yummy baked items.

We had the children's yogurt and fruit and sticky buns with raisins walnuts and pecans. We also tried the cinnamon cheese bun all items were fresh and tasty

Will be adding to our must do again list

1  Thank dark135