The Point Coffee House and Bake Shoppe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The Point Coffee House and Bake Shoppe offers a wide variety of house-roasted coffees, freshly baked items, soups, salads, sandwiches and more! Complimentary parking and WiFi, indoor and outdoor dining.
Reviewed March 20, 2013

We went here on a whim when the places we wanted to go were closed for the season. It was so good. My husband and I both ordered the croissant with ham, egg and cheese. It really hit the spot. My husband also got the cheese danish and said it was one of the best he ever had. The coffee was good and the staff was incredibly nice, even with my wild children.

1  Thank mjmcnutt80
There are newer reviews for The Point Coffee House and Bake Shoppe

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Love this place. Tons of coffee selections. Salmon bagel is a nice little pile of goodness everytime. Consistancy is key.

2  Thank katiebiscuit
Reviewed January 8, 2013

A pleasant atmosphere, good selection of coffees, and friendly staff. But the pastries are often stale, they will keep them in the case for many days. It does nothelp to ask because they will tell you they are fresh even if they are not.

2  Thank clabbers
Reviewed January 6, 2013

The freshest, tastiest croissants are here. I had the spinach and Swiss, and it was hot from the oven. The pastries are to die for, and the coffee is good as well. The staff are so friendly. I wish I lived at Rehoboth just so I could eat here every day.

1  Thank ElaineTurquat
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Excellent across the board for variety, preparation, cleanliness, service. I had a chocolate torte that was out of this world combined with a Kenya AA single source coffee that rocked my socks.

Lots of selection, small coffee-shop ambience, and an owner that gets out from behind the counter and engages the customer. Reasonable prices, i.e. not Starbucks. Very positive experience.

1  Thank stevek81