“Good local Place”

Big Chill Surf Cantina
Ranked #134 of 292 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: The Big Chill Surf Cantina is an unique surf bar with a great outdoor atmosphere & delicious drinks for all adults to enjoy!
Reviewed October 16, 2017

I am not typically the "beach," type, although I live near the beach. I have been to Big Surf because I saw that Taco Reho is parked next door. Well, Big Surf is small, people smoke near the outside bar, and it is just a dive bar near the beach. Well,, it works for me. Last night I was there with friends, a band was playing loudly, but when I ducked inside, I had a beer from food from TacoReho, and I watched NFL. No complaints. Life is good. Ohhh, and dogs are welcome. A plus in my book. I will certainly find myself here again.

Reviewed August 27, 2017

I've been here in the past to see Love Seed Acoustic....this is a small venue...a bar really!

Good choices for drinks...small and social...and not near the ocean or bay...

Reviewed July 8, 2017

Finger food and lively crowd!
Best when sun sets! No AC!
Two bars!
Has a fire pit beach level.
Must pay for parking!

Reviewed June 15, 2017 via mobile

Concept is good- surfboards, timber frame indoor/outdoor seating, but cantinas usually have a little food. You have to go out to the taco truck to get something. Place feels dirty. Sorry

Reviewed March 21, 2017

Happy we discovered the great beach bar. Stopped in for a beer and discovered a great place. Great bartenders, especially Casey. Fun time, great vibe! The best margarita at the beach! Really good eats available from Taco Reho truck just outside. It is a must stop for us now!