We just went this past weekend for a quick family get-away, and must admit, the reviews I read made me a little nervous, but for no reason at all! We got there on Thursday late night, and the receptionist was wonderful, really nice and accomodating, at 11:15 pm!
We had a room on the pool deck which was excellent location, and ocean front. The room was clean, no foul odor, bathroom a bit small but we didn't really care, bathroom was clean (except the floor could have been a bit cleaner), but all in all, it was just fine. Nothing like what other reviews mentioned!
I will say that the morning receptionist we had on Friday morning was not very receptive. We asked if they had continental breakfast and she just kind of looked at us and said no. We're in the hotel business, and we knew that was definitely not the right answer, she should have given us options and been a little more receptive.
But all in all, despite the cold weather that moved through over the weekend, we thought the hotel was just fine for a quick weekend away from home. With a 2-year old, being right on the boardwalk was wonderful, having the car so close with all our beach stuff was great, so we really couldn't complain! We'll probably come back to the same place when we try to go away again next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront and on the boardwalk, the Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center is centrally located within walking distance of a wide variety of restaurants, clubs, galleries, live theatre productions, arcade games and (of course) the beach! Our seasonal restaurant, outdoor oceanfront beach bar, coffee shop and outdoor pool are added bonuses! With over 10,000 square feet of meeting and banquet space too, the Atlantic Sands is host to weddings, conferences, meetings and banquets of all kinds. Our oceanfront rooftop patio can be reserved for cocktail events, wedding ceremonies and more. Complimentary Wi-Fi and parking for overnight guests, comfortable rooms, the friendliest and most capable staff in town, and a location that can't be beat has made the Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center many people's first choice for decades! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Sands Hotel And Conference Center
- Atlantic Sands Rehoboth Beach