I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoyed my time at the Atlantic Sands. I have been going to Rehoboth Beach every year since I was five and this is the first time I have tried a hotel instead of a condo... and I have to say, I'll never go back to renting again. I decided to splurge and go for the most expensive room and my girlfriend and I loved it. We were on the third floor and had a room with a king bed, jacuzzi in the living room and a small balcony with a full ocean front view. It was incredibly romantic and it was everything we could have asked for and then some. I had called ahead and asked if they could arrange for a bottle of champagne and some chocolates to be in the room when we arrived and the friendly front desk manager happily accomodated this request and had them displayed beautifully in the room upon arrival.
Check-in was a breeze because we came on a weekday and we got into our room easily. Luckily, I can't say I had any problems with the water like the other posters have commented. We spent most of our time at the pool, because my girlfriend does like the sand (haha) but the pool is a decent size and I was able to escape to the ocean a few times on my own and the beach is seriously just feet away. Overall, my stay at the Sands was more than enjoyable and they have made a frequent customer out of me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront and on the boardwalk, the Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center is centrally located within walking distance of a wide variety of restaurants, clubs, galleries, live theatre productions, arcade games and (of course) the beach! Our seasonal restaurant, outdoor oceanfront beach bar, coffee shop and outdoor pool are added bonuses! With over 10,000 square feet of meeting and banquet space too, the Atlantic Sands is host to weddings, conferences, meetings and banquets of all kinds. Our oceanfront rooftop patio can be reserved for cocktail events, wedding ceremonies and more. Complimentary Wi-Fi and parking for overnight guests, comfortable rooms, the friendliest and most capable staff in town, and a location that can't be beat has made the Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center many people's first choice for decades! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Kognitiv US Corp and Travelocity so you can book your Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Sands Hotel And Conference Center
- Atlantic Sands Rehoboth Beach