Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center
Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$216
$209
ComfortInn
Sandcastle Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
$299
Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$309
$259
Hampton.com
Quality Inn & Suites(Rehoboth Beach)
$190
QualityInn
Rodeway Inn & Suites(Rehoboth Beach)
$162
$133
RodewayInn
$219
$264
$256
  • Breakfast included
Anchorage Motel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
Pirate's Cove Motel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$129
Fairfield Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$224
All reviewsan older hotelcan't beat the locationhigh seasonfree parkinghousekeeping staffbeach chairsthis past weekendthe main streetsitting arearestaurants and shopsrolandboardwalkrehobothdelaware
Reviewed July 14, 2010

what a horrible week. we asked for a convenient room near elevator for my 90 year dad who can't walk well. we could have brought wheelchair. instead we ended up on third floor half way down hall. when we were offered another room i walk in on a naked man who was not very happy that i entered his locked room. room was dirty. when i asked for the vacuum to be run she did not understand until i motioned a vacuum. my room was on a different floor from my son and dau-in-law. i'm still waiting for a light bulb for above sink. tile in bathroom was filthy. staff is very rude and went into back room and very loudly talked about me. garbage was behind sofa. freezer was stinky and full of ice, not defrosted. what a waste of $2000.00

2  Thank darlenePittsburgh_pa
Reviewed July 1, 2010

If I hadn't been forced to stay here on business I would've left after the first girl at the counter snarled and seemed troubled to help me. Between the bellhop who sucks on an ice cream pop and checks out girls (but doesn't offer any assistance) to the shabby interior (which included dried puke on the carpets of my floor) this hotel is a dump, even by beach hotel standards. The only thing it has going for it is that it is literally on the beach. No internet except in the lobby was troublesome and when I did sit in the "lounge" (which also stank of vomit) an employee came out and started talking loudly on speakerphone about a friend who'd been locked up in jail and ratted out some friends. Do not stay here unless your other option is the street- and even then consider the YMCA or a homeless shelter.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank bigpapi4
Reviewed June 30, 2010

Our trip to this beach spot diminished by a multitude of hotel shortcomings. The bad experience was so universal, it seems, that it was the talk of the hotel pool area.

No water, upon returning from the beach on both days of my stay at approximately 4pm I was treated to a shower experience from hell. The shower would run from full stream, diminish to a trickle, and then stop entirely for 2-3 minuets. This process happened about every 7 min. Maintenance tried to fix it both days and was not successful. I think that their water line is undersized and that when everyone returns from the beach there is simply not enough water. While maintenance tried to fix my water there were no less than 4 other calls over his radio to fix rooms with no hot water.

Gross Mildew, both our bathroom and the elevator smelled of mildew at all times. Mildew was visible in our shower on all downward facing edges and lips. I wish I had taken a picture to show how pronounced it was.

No Air Conditioning, while our room had no problem with our window mounted air conditioner all members of my family in the new section of the hotel complained that the central air conditioning in their section either failed or was dialed down in the night. This made both nights very uncomfortable.

No Hotel Bar, though one exists it was closed for my Wednesday-Thursday stay. Perhaps it is only open for weekends, but a poolside drink would have been nice.

WiFi is only available in the business center...why not in the rooms?

1  Thank jbs193
Reviewed June 26, 2010

This hotel used to be our favorite place to stay, but we will NEVER stay here again. It is SUPER expensive, yet, we didn't have water pressure, we had no air conditioning over night and were not able to sleep. Our room was not ready until very late in the afternoon. Besides being right on the beach, there was nothing good! DON'T STAY HERE!

2  Thank amesm15
Reviewed June 25, 2010

Part of an annual conference that utilizes this hotel every year. Let's just put it out here. You are paying for location, location, location. The rooms are adequate, although ours had a serious ant problem. However, you are on the boardwalk, beachfront. You receive free umbrella and beach chair daily rentals, with your room. But beyond that, there is nothing to write home about. The only reason we stay here is that we receive the conference rate of $130/night whereas the normal rate is over $350/night. Not worth it, in my opinion.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business