We haven’t stayed at the Atlantic Sands in almost seven years. I must confess that the renovations and additions to the hotel are remarkable. We stayed for the weekend for the Sea Witch Festival the rates are a little more reasonable at this time of year and there are still activities for the children as well at the stores are still open.
My husband and I arrived on Friday with our three children. We loved the friendly atmosphere; the staff members were extra nice. We reserved a little family suite. There was a small kitchen area with a microwave, fridge, and coffee pot. The room was very clean and cozy. There was a large balcony off the living room area where we sat and watched the ocean. Then there was a living room with a sofa that pulled out to a bed, with a T.V. This made it very convenient for the children since we spent most of our time in the room on Friday due to the heavy rain showers. But that did not ruin our weekend Saturday the sun came out and it became a beautiful day. There was a parade in town that day and there was also candy given out for the children that evening and coffee for the parents in the café at the hotel.
Check out was simple and suitable for someone with three children and tons of luggages. We asked to keep our car in the parking lot for a few hours longer and the staff was pleasant enough to allow us to do so. This is a great place to spend a family vacation. We had a great stay and would not hesitate to go back again with our children since they loved it so much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront and on the boardwalk, the Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center is centrally located within walking distance of a wide variety of restaurants, clubs, galleries, live theatre productions, arcade games and (of course) the beach! Our seasonal restaurant, outdoor oceanfront beach bar, coffee shop and outdoor pool are added bonuses! With over 10,000 square feet of meeting and banquet space too, the Atlantic Sands is host to weddings, conferences, meetings and banquets of all kinds. Our oceanfront rooftop patio can be reserved for cocktail events, wedding ceremonies and more. Complimentary Wi-Fi and parking for overnight guests, comfortable rooms, the friendliest and most capable staff in town, and a location that can't be beat has made the Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center many people's first choice for decades! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Kognitiv US Corp and Travelocity so you can book your Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Sands Hotel And Conference Center
- Atlantic Sands Rehoboth Beach