We stayed here for a baseball tournament and the fee was pretty steep for being a group discount rate for a group of children. They only had Double Beds and a couple King Beds but no Queen size beds. There was no coffee or restaurants or breakfast food on site. You could see the ocean from your room which was nice and they did have a pool but it wasn't open.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront and on the boardwalk, the Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center is centrally located within walking distance of a wide variety of restaurants, clubs, galleries, live theatre productions, arcade games and (of course) the beach! Our seasonal restaurant, outdoor oceanfront beach bar, coffee shop and outdoor pool are added bonuses! With over 10,000 square feet of meeting and banquet space too, the Atlantic Sands is host to weddings, conferences, meetings and banquets of all kinds. Our oceanfront rooftop patio can be reserved for cocktail events, wedding ceremonies and more. Complimentary Wi-Fi and parking for overnight guests, comfortable rooms, the friendliest and most capable staff in town, and a location that can't be beat has made the Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center many people's first choice for decades! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Sands Hotel And Conference Center
- Atlantic Sands Rehoboth Beach