I stay at the Atlantic Sands Hotel every year in February for an annual fellowship round-up. I look forward to staying here every year because the hotel does a great job of accommodating everyone and the staff is always very pleasant. My room is always clean and there are plenty of amenities. There is plenty to do in the area too, even in February. The Tanger Outlets are just down the road, and the beach, boardwalk, and local shops are in short walking distance. Great restaurants too. I definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront and on the boardwalk, the Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center is centrally located within walking distance of a wide variety of restaurants, clubs, galleries, live theatre productions, arcade games and (of course) the beach! Our seasonal restaurant, outdoor oceanfront beach bar, coffee shop and outdoor pool are added bonuses! With over 10,000 square feet of meeting and banquet space too, the Atlantic Sands is host to weddings, conferences, meetings and banquets of all kinds. Our oceanfront rooftop patio can be reserved for cocktail events, wedding ceremonies and more. Complimentary Wi-Fi and parking for overnight guests, comfortable rooms, the friendliest and most capable staff in town, and a location that can't be beat has made the Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center many people's first choice for decades! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Kognitiv US Corp, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Sands Hotel And Conference Center
- Atlantic Sands Rehoboth Beach