First of all, I would like to begin by staying the professionalism of Justin Damiani (sales manager for large groups), was fantastic. He responded to all e-mails and phone calls quickly and with answers. I researched all surrounding areas for about two months, so I decided to share this to make it easier for other travel baseball groups. The Atlantic Sands was perfect for our group, everyone was happy, its costly, but worth it for convenience, After a long day of baseball, you are able to park your car at the hotel garage, walk to restaurants, walk the boardwalk and not have to fight traffic (and there is a lot of it). The boys were able to walk the area, played putt-putt golf, etc. The staff at the hotel were very nice and attentive to guests. We stayed in the suites, we loved them. Some of the reviews I read state the hotel is outdated, most of the hotels in Rehoboth are like that, it reminds me of Hollywood beach. My one friend was so upset because she stayed at a different hotel to save a little bit of money, she said it was terrible, ended up at the Atlantic Sands. In the morning, they have a little take out breakfast and lunch spot- great coffee---sat outside then went for a walk on the boardwalk. They also supplied umbrellas and towels for the beach, the pool was beautiful. We were so happy with the Sands we are staying there again this year for are 15u Baseball Tourney.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront and on the boardwalk, the Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center is centrally located within walking distance of a wide variety of restaurants, clubs, galleries, live theatre productions, arcade games and (of course) the beach! Our seasonal restaurant, outdoor oceanfront beach bar, coffee shop and outdoor pool are added bonuses! With over 10,000 square feet of meeting and banquet space too, the Atlantic Sands is host to weddings, conferences, meetings and banquets of all kinds. Our oceanfront rooftop patio can be reserved for cocktail events, wedding ceremonies and more. Complimentary Wi-Fi and parking for overnight guests, comfortable rooms, the friendliest and most capable staff in town, and a location that can't be beat has made the Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center many people's first choice for decades! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Sands Hotel And Conference Center
- Atlantic Sands Rehoboth Beach