We stayed at the sands for Jazz fest weekend. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. The room itself looks like it mainly had cosmetic update rather than a full renovation. For example granite counter tops and sink in the bathroom yet the floor is still old grey tile that does not match the carpeting in the room nor the tan granite sinks. lLok up and you realize a major corner had been cut; the low drop ceiling had been painted and edges sealed where the metal meets the panel and is rusty near the shower. It does not end there, the main doer near the balcony and the surrounding window had an obvious issue that was not addressed. Every time you opened or closed the blinds a chunk of plaster came down on you or fell into the air conditioner. Edges of the room were dusty and so were the lampshades. The two beds have two different sheet patterns and a plain tan blanket had burn holes on it. The spread at the bottom was the only thing that looked nice. This looks like hell and needs to be addressed! The balcony had 3 different colors of paint on the cement and the chairs out there were cheap, old and stained. Basically this lack of attention in these areas is not expected at this price point. No complimentary breakfast or even coffee is provided as is common in many of the other hotels in Rehoboth. The view to the ocean however is excellent. We will probably stay again just for that but home these issues with the room will be addressed. Hope this review helps.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront and on the boardwalk, the Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center is centrally located within walking distance of a wide variety of restaurants, clubs, galleries, live theatre productions, arcade games and (of course) the beach! Our seasonal restaurant, outdoor oceanfront beach bar, coffee shop and outdoor pool are added bonuses! With over 10,000 square feet of meeting and banquet space too, the Atlantic Sands is host to weddings, conferences, meetings and banquets of all kinds. Our oceanfront rooftop patio can be reserved for cocktail events, wedding ceremonies and more. Complimentary Wi-Fi and parking for overnight guests, comfortable rooms, the friendliest and most capable staff in town, and a location that can't be beat has made the Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center many people's first choice for decades! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Odigeo, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Sands Hotel And Conference Center
- Atlantic Sands Rehoboth Beach