I had read many of the negative reviews on this site regarding this hotel before my stay and was concerned I may have made a mistake booking this room. I am glad I didn't read them before I booked. This hotel is LOVELY!! We had an oceanfront room. It was clean and was exactly as the pictures online depicted. They are undergoing renovations, so some of the halls and the elevator are well dated. But I wasn't sleeping in the hall or elevator so it doesn't really matter to me. Some people complained about the shower. Mine was perfectly fine. Some complained about worn carpeting. Okay, it may have been worn but again, I didn't get down on my hands and knees to inspect the quality of the beige carpet. The bed was comfortable, and that's a lot coming from someone who just bought a brand new bed and is extremely picky. I was worried about how I would sleep but I slept quite well. We had two very minor issues. The safe wasn't working and they IMMEDIATLY sent someone up to replace the batteries and it worked fine. Some hotels say theyll send someone right up and you have to wait 30-40 minutes for whoever to show. We literally waited 5 minutes for maintenence. Also, my husband noticed the refrigerator was too cold and the knob was missing. The hotel staff explained to him they regulate the temps for energy conservation and take the knobs. They sent someone up right away and readjusted the temperature. If you read the negative reviews and eliminate this as a strong contender for your vacation then you are truly missing out. The staff is amazing. The views are out of this world, and the rooms are more than andequate. I would stay there again AND book the ocean front room!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront and on the boardwalk, the Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center is centrally located within walking distance of a wide variety of restaurants, clubs, galleries, live theatre productions, arcade games and (of course) the beach! Our seasonal restaurant, outdoor oceanfront beach bar, coffee shop and outdoor pool are added bonuses! With over 10,000 square feet of meeting and banquet space too, the Atlantic Sands is host to weddings, conferences, meetings and banquets of all kinds. Our oceanfront rooftop patio can be reserved for cocktail events, wedding ceremonies and more. Complimentary Wi-Fi and parking for overnight guests, comfortable rooms, the friendliest and most capable staff in town, and a location that can't be beat has made the Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center many people's first choice for decades! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Kognitiv US Corp and Travelocity so you can book your Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Sands Hotel And Conference Center
- Atlantic Sands Rehoboth Beach