We stayed at this hotel in early March. We knew to expect that most things would be closed, though we were unable to gather from the hotel's website if that included the hotel's own restaurants (it did; they were closed). Pros: clean room, great views, great location, free parking. Cons: The door to go the balcony was very hard to open, the water pressure and hot water were poor, and hallway noise was very loud. But for $100 a night off-season, I'm not complaining. However, I don't think I would pay in-season prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront and on the boardwalk, the Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center is centrally located within walking distance of a wide variety of restaurants, clubs, galleries, live theatre productions, arcade games and (of course) the beach! Our seasonal restaurant, outdoor oceanfront beach bar, coffee shop and outdoor pool are added bonuses! With over 10,000 square feet of meeting and banquet space too, the Atlantic Sands is host to weddings, conferences, meetings and banquets of all kinds. Our oceanfront rooftop patio can be reserved for cocktail events, wedding ceremonies and more. Complimentary Wi-Fi and parking for overnight guests, comfortable rooms, the friendliest and most capable staff in town, and a location that can't be beat has made the Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center many people's first choice for decades! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Sands Hotel And Conference Center
- Atlantic Sands Rehoboth Beach