Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center
Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$264
ComfortInn
Quality Inn & Suites(Rehoboth Beach)
$190
Sandcastle Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
$299
Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$291
$259
$219
Orbitz.com
$256
  • Breakfast included
Anchorage Motel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
Fairfield Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$206
Fairfield Inn
Pirate's Cove Motel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$139
Avenue Inn & Spa(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$439
All reviewsan older hotelcan't beat the locationhigh seasonfree parkinghousekeeping staffbeach chairsthis past weekendthe main streetsitting arearestaurants and shopsrolandboardwalkrehobothdelaware
Reviewed October 29, 2012

My Mom and I went for a night last weekend. The room was really nice and clean, but it could use a little updating. The mattresses need to be replaced, and for a hotel like the Sands, I expected the commercial grade Keurig machines, not the cheap flimsy coffee makers they had. I was also surprised that they did not have a small continental breakfast included with the stay. Not even tiny boxes of cereal :(

Overall, it was a pleasant stay for one evening, and I would stay again. Cleanliness of the room is a huge factor for me, and the Sands met that expectation.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank musicalminded
Reviewed October 23, 2012

In our first room, we had 2 full size beds; no big deal. However, both mattresses were completely worn out and should have been replaced at least 5 or 6 years ago. The bathroom sink drained so slowly that the sink almost overflowed each time we went to use it. The room became very cold so I decided to turn on the furnace; NO HEAT! Called the front desk; was informed the heat had just been turned on and to wait about 30 minutes; 30 minutes came and went, still no heat. Called front desk; said a maintenance man would be sent up. Maintenance man arrived about 11:00 PM. Said he did not know how to fix the problem and that he was getting ready to go home. Call the desk; they offered to change our room. I declined due to the late hour and my wife had already went to bed. Desk called back and said we could leave our belongings is our room and sleep in a different room. Great! Things are looking up!

Not so fast. The mattress on the one and only king-size bed in the second room was worse that the first room. While the wife tried to sleep in the bed, I tried to sleep on the couch. No luck; couch was too short and there were no extra blankets ( I am only 5'9" tall). The furnace short-cycled turning on every 2 minutes and only running for 30 seconds. Hot water? only after running the water for about 5 minutes. Another slow draining bathroom sink; must be the heavy water!

This is my story and I am sticking to it! I would not stay at this hotel if they offered me to stay free.

Don't say you have not been forewarned. Book at your own risk.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms!!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Plowjockey_12
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Had a great experience with Debbie at the front desk. I wanted to extend my stay for another day and she managed to get me into another great ocean view room. She spent time doing this as the hotel is very popular and very booked most of the year. My hat is off to her and I will be returning next year for sure because of her wonderful service.

Room Tip: Book early
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Donald W
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Beds were old & uncomfortable ! Room was very small & not well maintained! Location is great! No beach service was provided,beach chairs were awful! Front desk was helpful in suggesting restaurants & sightseeing.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Joan L
Reviewed September 26, 2012

We stayed at the Atlantic Sands Hotel last week. Everything was very good, staff, room, cleanliness and view. Special thanks to the housekeeping department, especially Allesandra. I left an article of clothing, she quickly found it and shipped it to me. I can add honesty and promptness to my review. 'Look forward to another stay there in the future.

Room Tip: We enjoyed our ocean front room.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank M H
SandsStaff, General Manager at Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2012

Thank you for giving us high marks! We strive to make every guest experience with us a pleasant and comfortable one! We look forward to welcoming you back to the Sands!