My sister and I stayed 2 nights here. It is right next to the beach and a short walk to the main drag with all the shops/restaurants, etc. Unfortunately no real view to speak of, that call it a partial view but don't waste money on that, it's not worth anything. The room was quite small but adequate, clean, beds not too bad. The weather got cold and rainy and we asked for blankets but they were made of the most hideous material that we couldn't bear to touch them, some sort of plastic stuff! We had a microwave and refrigerator, but the frig was so loud as it cycled on and off all night that it wasn't a great thing to have. All in all, it was an adequate place to stay for our purposes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Admiral Hotel! Located just steps from the beach and boardwalk in beautiful downtown Rehoboth Beach, the recently renovated Admiral Hotel offers the newest rooms and most up-to-date amenities in the area. All of our rooms feature new 32-inch flat screen TVs and free WiFi, and many include breathtaking coastal or partial views of the coast. Take a dip in our indoor pool, relax and watch the waves from our rooftop sundeck, or venture out to enjoy all the excitement that the downtown area has to offer. Our free guest parking and close proximity to shops, restaurants, and entertainment eliminates the stress of traffic and allows you to make the most of your time at the beach. The Admiral Hotel is family owned and operated, and our helpful, friendly staff is dedicated to making our guests feel comfortable and welcome during their stay with us. Reserve your room today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Admiral Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Admiral Motel Rehoboth Beach
- Admiral Hotel Rehoboth Beach