Got there on a Friday night thru Sunday stay. Was a bit expensive for a girls weekend, $600+ stay, but I didn't have to move my car once, so for me the location is what you are paying for.
Was myself my neighbor and our two 9 year old girls. You can't get any closer to the beach and the activities while still being tucked into a quiet street in town. The life gaurd station is right there, grottos (yuck! Kids love it though) right down stairs, quick walk to funland.
I have been coming to rehoboth my entire life. The outside of this place leaves a little to be desired, but the rooms were SPOTLESS. And I am picky! Not one grain of sand anywhere. While the rooms are small, it was enough for us. The house keeping really went the extra mile when they cleaned out room. They made the bed so nicely & put our girls beloved stuffed animals displayed in the middle of the bed, even lined up their Funland trophies. And once again the room was spotless!
The pool was nice, small and could be updated a bit. I wish u had your own private balcony.
All in all I would 100% stay here again, for another quick getaway.
It was super clean, well kept, elevator was nice to have, room was updated, and you can't beat the location. If your a small group and don't want hassle of moving your car and walking a mile to the beach, stay here. You won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Admiral Hotel! Located just steps from the beach and boardwalk in beautiful downtown Rehoboth Beach, the recently renovated Admiral Hotel offers the newest rooms and most up-to-date amenities in the area. All of our rooms feature new 32-inch flat screen TVs and free WiFi, and many include breathtaking coastal or partial views of the coast. Take a dip in our indoor pool, relax and watch the waves from our rooftop sundeck, or venture out to enjoy all the excitement that the downtown area has to offer. Our free guest parking and close proximity to shops, restaurants, and entertainment eliminates the stress of traffic and allows you to make the most of your time at the beach. The Admiral Hotel is family owned and operated, and our helpful, friendly staff is dedicated to making our guests feel comfortable and welcome during their stay with us. Reserve your room today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Admiral on Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Admiral Motel Rehoboth Beach
- Admiral Hotel Rehoboth Beach