the room wasn't bad. the hotel does need a little love. but it was a nice stay for three days anymore and the hard mattress would of caused back pain i'm sure. most of the staff was great but there was a gentleman who didn't feel the need to smoke off the property so we got to walk through a cloud of his smoke trying to get back into the hotel. on the bright side it was a safe hotel on a great boardwalk. i would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Admiral Hotel! Located just steps from the beach and boardwalk in beautiful downtown Rehoboth Beach, the recently renovated Admiral Hotel offers the newest rooms and most up-to-date amenities in the area. All of our rooms feature new 32-inch flat screen TVs and free WiFi, and many include breathtaking coastal or partial views of the coast. Take a dip in our indoor pool, relax and watch the waves from our rooftop sundeck, or venture out to enjoy all the excitement that the downtown area has to offer. Our free guest parking and close proximity to shops, restaurants, and entertainment eliminates the stress of traffic and allows you to make the most of your time at the beach. The Admiral Hotel is family owned and operated, and our helpful, friendly staff is dedicated to making our guests feel comfortable and welcome during their stay with us. Reserve your room today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Admiral on Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Admiral Motel Rehoboth Beach
- Admiral Hotel Rehoboth Beach