Admiral on Baltimore
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Boardwalk Plaza Hotel(Rehoboth Beach)
View Hotel
Beach View Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
View Hotel
Avenue Inn & Spa(Rehoboth Beach)
View Hotel
Brighton Suites Hotel(Rehoboth Beach)
Atlantis Inn(Rehoboth Beach)
Sandcastle Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
Henlopen Hotel(Rehoboth Beach)
  • Breakfast included
Oceanus Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
  • Breakfast included
1,023 results
All reviewsgreat locationindoor poolpartial viewroom was cleanenjoyed our stayparking garagefridge and microwavestay there againcan't beat the locationa great stayfamily vacationwithin walking distancerestaurants and shopsmany yearscleaning staffoff seasonthe main street
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 29, 2013

The best feature of this great hotel is that it is right around the corner from the boardwalk and beach access. What a convenience!
Another great feature: If you can't go to the beach, take the few steps upstairs and visit the pool. It is heated and was a true blessing this past (rainy) weekend when you packed a bathing suit and just want to swim. The hours are also great, 9am to 10pm.
I highly recommend this hotel. It is clean, the staff is nice and again, you are right around the corner from the beach!

Room Tip: Choose a room at the back overlooking the parking area. Quieter than front rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The rooms were nice and clean. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The only thing we did not like were the blankets, they felt odd (keeps guests from stealing them). There is a nice beach view from rooms on both sides of the building, at least on the 5th floor. The location is excellent, on the boardwalk, and the main shopping street is around the corner. This is not a Westin or a Hyatt but is a very nice beach hotel.

Room Tip: Higher floors have a better beach view.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank jpcalo8
admiralmgmt, Manager at Admiral on Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our property, we greatly appreciate your feedback. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us & that our staff was able to help you during your stay. I apologize if you found our blankets to be uncomfortable, as a hotel we do our best to try to satisfy everyone needs & different comfort levels. Our hotel may be older than larger chain hotels, but we have made great strides to enhance the property with our recent room renovations. We offer a great location, affordable rates, and clean rooms. We do look forward to you returning to stay with us in the near future. Best wishes from all of us at The Admiral.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

We have been coming to the Admiral every year for over 15 years. We started to come during season and decided to come every Labor Day week when the crowd slows down and the weather is still great. The Admiral staff have always been more than accommodating and the convenience of being right on the boardwalk has made it so easy for family members that may need assistance from time to time.
My niece recently graduated from college and I brought her to the Admiral to enjoy a little getaway before starting more classes. This was her first time at Rehoboth and at the Admiral and she loved it! The rennovations recently done are a very nice improvement. Thanks to the staff who made it a great time had by all.

Room Tip: Choose the partial view, Baltimore Avenue side. Has view of the ocean.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
admiralmgmt, Owner at Admiral on Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. My staid & I would like to thank you for your many years of loyalty to our property, we look forward to seeing you each & every visit. You niece is lucky to have an amazing Aunt like you, a relaxing beach weekend was probably exactly what she needed! The recent room renovations have been a huge hit with all of our guests & we are still working hard to making The Admiral the best that it can be. We look forward to your next visit with us & wish your niece the very best in continuing her education. Best wishes from all of your friends at The Admiral.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

The Admiral Hotel is a great place to stay. Close to tons of shops and restaurants, plus on the boardwalk. Rooms were nice and clean. I stay in hotels every month and I have to say I have never stayed at one where they are so nice and accommodating. And I want to definitely mention Jean. She is the lady that cleaned our room. She did not disturb us but watched for us each morning to make sure we were taken care of and to say good morning. She is a lovey lady. Thanks so much for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
admiralmgmt, Owner at Admiral on Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to review our property, your feedback is greatly appreciated. It is so great to hear that our hotel is at the top of your list, especially coming from someone who stays in a lot of hotels. The one thing that sets The Admiral apart from all the other hotels in town is the staff that works here. Staff members like Jean are what makes The Admiral so great. We go out of our way to make sure each & every guest is having a wonderful & memorable stay with us. We look forward to you returning to stay with us soon. Best wishes from all of us at The Admiral.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

I can not even count the number of years that my girlfriends and I have been coming to The Admiral for our annual Girls Weekend. We were pleasantly surprised at the very nice renovations made to the rooms. We enjoy sitting on the balcony and just chillin' after our busy beach and boardwalk days. We feel like we are "home" when we come here. It has been and will continue to be a tradition for us to stay at the Admiral. Thank you for helping to make our stay always very pleasant!

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Boni6370
admiralmgmt, Owner at Admiral on Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2013

I greatly appreciate you taking the time to review our property. I want to personally thank you & your friends for always choosing The Admiral for your getaway weekends. I am so proud that The Admiral is able to be apart of your tradition. Our new room renovations truly look amazing & really bring a new feel to our property. It warms my heart to hear that you find our property to be a second home, it is something that we strive for with all of our guests. We all look forward to your next Girls Weekend! Best wishes from all of your friends at The Admiral.