Admiral on Baltimore
Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$179
$174
ComfortInn
Sandcastle Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
$299
Quality Inn & Suites(Rehoboth Beach)
$190
Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$233
$219
$348
Orbitz.com
$256
  • Breakfast included
Fairfield Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$224
Fairfield Inn
Anchorage Motel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
Hotels.com
Pirate's Cove Motel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$129
Priceline
1,046 results
All reviewsgreat locationindoor poolpartial viewroom was cleanparking garageenjoyed our staystay there againfridge and microwavecan't beat the locationa great stayfamily vacationwithin walking distancerestaurants and shopsmany yearsoff seasoncleaning staffrehoboth avenue
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Stayed on 5th floor partial coastal view. Not a fancy place - older building and worn carpet, but I was very pleased. Mattress and shower were great. Cleanest hotel room in my lifetime. Not a grain of sand and the room opens to the outdoors! Wifi was excellent. Staff is friendly and call you after checking in to make sure everything is okay. Just a building away from boardwalk, which is perfect because you don't get the noise from it.

Room Tip: I requested distance from stairs and heard little noise.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank TravelBeWare
admiralmgmt, Owner at Admiral on Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us over the weekend. The housekeeping staff at our hotel is amazing & I am so grateful to have such hard working employees. Our 5th floor does offer some amazing views of the ocean & Rehoboth Ave. We have worked hard to make improvements to the building & are continuing in our efforts to make it even better. We hope you return to stay with us in the near future. Best wishes from everyone here at The Admiral on Baltimore.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Upon arrival we were cordially greeted by the person behind the desk. He had everything in order, handed over the key and went right up to our room. The room had every thing you could need, from iron and board to shampoo! It was clean and the veiw was great even though it was a partial view! Would definitely stay again!

Room Tip: Guess it depends on how much you want to spend, but they tell you that when you book the room.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Beachnut55
admiralmgmt, Owner at Admiral on Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our property, your feedback means so much to my staff & I. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us & were able to find everything you needed in our room. Our location is perfect for our guests with everything you need being located within walking distance. My staff works hard to ensure that our property & rooms are clean, beautiful, & ready to go upon your arrival. We look forward to you returning to stay with us in the near future. Best wishes from all of us at The Admiral on Baltimore!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

We stayed at the Admiral past wknd which was St. Paddy's. We found the Admiral clean and comfortable and a great location. Just steps to the beach and boardwalk in the middle of town. The man at the front desk was very cordial and helpful. Off street parking. The room appeared to have been recently renovated. This is not the Taj Mahal - but for a reasonably priced clean place to lay your beach hat and sleep - you can't beat it.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Fergoosin
admiralmgmt, Owner at Admiral on Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our property, we greatly appreciate it. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us over this past weekend. We did recently renovate our rooms this past winter, completing our 2 year renovation process. Our locations has always be our number one selling feature of our property & with our newly renovated rooms, we hope that our new & returning guests will be very pleased during their stay. We look forward to you returning to stay with us in the near future. Best wishes from all of us at The Admiral On Baltimore!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Stayed here for the first time last year and will do so again this year. The Admiral was a nice, clean hotel at a great location on the beach at Rehoboth. They had a clean pool with pool towels available, had a nice time with the family.

Coffee shop attached to the hotel and many restaurants within walking distance. Covered parking. Hotel staff seemed friendly enough, I felt very comfortable staying here with the family.

The only negative thing was the hotel Internet connection was down during the first fantasy football weekend; it seemed that in my part of the hotel we could not log on and attempts with the staff to just try and reset the router went unanswered. So I had to sit in the lobby to log on, very annoying.

Overall I enjoyed my stay here and will stay here again next time we visit Rehoboth Beach.

Room Tip: Ocean view is on the side and you can kinda see the ocean, Ocean Front is facing the ocean. Ocean view is fine with us.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Berbarooni
Reviewed December 21, 2012

I stayed for 3 nights back in July - which was paid in full at that time. Today I opened my December credit card statement to see a charge from The Admiral on 11/29! I called to dispute this with the hotel and received a message that they are closed for the season. I have disputed the charge with my credit card company.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
7  Thank Staceybug

We apologize for the inconvenience. There was an issue caused between our credit card processor & the bank, which caused a batch of statements to be charge again. This incident was out of our control & occurred while our office were closed for the season. We worked hard to ensure that everyone who was affected was notified. Once again we apologize for the inconvenience & everything has been settled between the two companies. Please notify us if there is still a problem as we care deeply about the satisfaction of our guests. We hope that you return to stay with us in the near future. Best wishes from all of us at The Admiral on Baltimore.