Stayed on 5th floor partial coastal view. Not a fancy place - older building and worn carpet, but I was very pleased. Mattress and shower were great. Cleanest hotel room in my lifetime. Not a grain of sand and the room opens to the outdoors! Wifi was excellent. Staff is friendly and call you after checking in to make sure everything is okay. Just a building away from boardwalk, which is perfect because you don't get the noise from it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Admiral Hotel! Located just steps from the beach and boardwalk in beautiful downtown Rehoboth Beach, the recently renovated Admiral Hotel offers the newest rooms and most up-to-date amenities in the area. All of our rooms feature new 32-inch flat screen TVs and free WiFi, and many include breathtaking coastal or partial views of the coast. Take a dip in our indoor pool, relax and watch the waves from our rooftop sundeck, or venture out to enjoy all the excitement that the downtown area has to offer. Our free guest parking and close proximity to shops, restaurants, and entertainment eliminates the stress of traffic and allows you to make the most of your time at the beach. The Admiral Hotel is family owned and operated, and our helpful, friendly staff is dedicated to making our guests feel comfortable and welcome during their stay with us. Reserve your room today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Admiral on Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Admiral Motel Rehoboth Beach
- Admiral Hotel Rehoboth Beach