Admiral on Baltimore
Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$264
ComfortInn
Sandcastle Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
$299
Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$291
$219
$264
$256
  • Breakfast included
Anchorage Motel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
Fairfield Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$206
Avenue Inn & Spa(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$439
Pirate's Cove Motel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$139
1,049 results
All reviewsgreat locationindoor poolpartial viewroom was cleanparking garageenjoyed our staystay there againfridge and microwavecan't beat the locationa great stayfamily vacationwithin walking distancerestaurants and shopsmany yearsoff seasoncleaning staffrehoboth avenue
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Stayed here for the first time last year and will do so again this year. The Admiral was a nice, clean hotel at a great location on the beach at Rehoboth. They had a clean pool with pool towels available, had a nice time with the family.

Coffee shop attached to the hotel and many restaurants within walking distance. Covered parking. Hotel staff seemed friendly enough, I felt very comfortable staying here with the family.

The only negative thing was the hotel Internet connection was down during the first fantasy football weekend; it seemed that in my part of the hotel we could not log on and attempts with the staff to just try and reset the router went unanswered. So I had to sit in the lobby to log on, very annoying.

Overall I enjoyed my stay here and will stay here again next time we visit Rehoboth Beach.

Room Tip: Ocean view is on the side and you can kinda see the ocean, Ocean Front is facing the ocean. Ocean view is fine with us.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Berbarooni
Reviewed December 21, 2012

I stayed for 3 nights back in July - which was paid in full at that time. Today I opened my December credit card statement to see a charge from The Admiral on 11/29! I called to dispute this with the hotel and received a message that they are closed for the season. I have disputed the charge with my credit card company.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
7  Thank Staceybug
admiralmgmt, Owner at Admiral on Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

We apologize for the inconvenience. There was an issue caused between our credit card processor & the bank, which caused a batch of statements to be charge again. This incident was out of our control & occurred while our office were closed for the season. We worked hard to ensure that everyone who was affected was notified. Once again we apologize for the inconvenience & everything has been settled between the two companies. Please notify us if there is still a problem as we care deeply about the satisfaction of our guests. We hope that you return to stay with us in the near future. Best wishes from all of us at The Admiral on Baltimore.

Chad Moore
Owner

Reviewed November 6, 2012

The hotel appeared to be freshly painted again and everything was comfortable during our weekend get-away! Our room was wonderful on the fifth floor -- quiet and a view of the ocean!! For over 15 years we have been coming here for our November shopping spree and we have never had need to venture to stay at any other hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Diane D
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Great location, and clean. My only complaint is the balcony area is shared and since smoking is not allowed in the rooms, there was a lot of smoking going on on the balcony. I wanted to spend some down time sitting on the balcony reading, but was driven in by the cigarette smell. My vote would be to prohibit smoking from the shared balcony area as well as in the rooms. It interfered with my enjoyment of the ocean view and FRESH AIR.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Jane R
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Location is great, 1/4 block from the boardwalk and a block from the main drag of Rehoboth. Room was nice - microwave and fridge in our room, wifi, decent sized flat screen - about all you could ask for. The indoor pool was a great amenity in October when we went - kinda warm, pen from 9 to 9, hardly anyone used it while we were there (except us). Rehoboth is a walking town, so we parked our cars and didn't need them again until we left. We got a great rate on Booking.com for a little less than $100 a night, and it was well worth it. I don't know that I would spend longer than a long weekend here (like to have a larger place to get back to and relax), but this was great for our purposes.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family