Stayed at Admiral last weekend in September, Saturday and Sunday Night. Was able to reserve the night before for an ocean view room for under $200/night. Great view of the beach, ocean, boardwalk and Rehobeth Avenue. Balcony is a shared walkway to all rooms on floor, so you may have to move your chair if someone wants to walk by. Room is clean, fairly new, bed(s) is nicely done up with plenty of hefty pillows. Nice table to sit next to view the outside bay window of the ocean, but the room chairs have very low backs to them. Shower is big enough, but the hot water takes a few minutes to make its way up to my 5th floor room. Small fridge and microwave, but acceptable. Did not request turn down or cleaning, so cannot review that. Desk staff helpful, and they let me put my beach chair in their office while I did other things around town(that kept me from lugging it up to my room each day). The very best thing about this hotel is the location - one of the best locations in town - steps to the boardwalk and beach, and only one block from Rehobeth Avenue. Nice roof top pool and deck - no one in it I saw but me my entire stay. Free parking right on site, but beware of a perfumey smell covering up a trash smell in the parking lot. I would definitely stay there again in the off season. Way too pricey during in-season for what you get. I suggest staying in May and September to get the most value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Admiral Hotel! Located just steps from the beach and boardwalk in beautiful downtown Rehoboth Beach, the recently renovated Admiral Hotel offers the newest rooms and most up-to-date amenities in the area. All of our rooms feature new 32-inch flat screen TVs and free WiFi, and many include breathtaking coastal or partial views of the coast. Take a dip in our indoor pool, relax and watch the waves from our rooftop sundeck, or venture out to enjoy all the excitement that the downtown area has to offer. Our free guest parking and close proximity to shops, restaurants, and entertainment eliminates the stress of traffic and allows you to make the most of your time at the beach. The Admiral Hotel is family owned and operated, and our helpful, friendly staff is dedicated to making our guests feel comfortable and welcome during their stay with us. Reserve your room today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Orbitz so you can book your Admiral on Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Admiral Motel Rehoboth Beach
- Admiral Hotel Rehoboth Beach